|1||Summer Of John Wayne|
Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass – Richard HammondCello – Oliver KrausPiano – Olli Cunningham
Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass – Richard HammondCello – Oliver KrausClarinet [Clarinets] – Brad Gordon Drums, Percussion – Dean Beresford
|3||Told My Troubles To The River||2:51|
|4||Can't Find You|
Accordion – Olli Cunningham
Cello – Oliver KrausDrums, Percussion – Dean BeresfordHandclaps [Additional Handclaps], Chanter [Additional Chants] – Nicole Adams
|6||Fifteen Miles Downriver|
Violin – Barbara Bartz
|7||Still Love You||2:11|
|8||Me And Stetson|
Brass – Brad Gordon Handclaps [Additional Handclaps] – Amie Bolissian
|10||A Is For...|
Clarinet [Clarinets] – Brad Gordon
Brass – Brad Gordon Drums, Percussion – Dean Beresford
|12||Out Of The Walls|
Backing Vocals, Harp, Synthesizer [Prophet], Handclaps – Ben Christophers
|COOKCD514||Tom McRae||The Alphabet Of Hurricanes (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD514||Europe||2010|
|COOK514||Tom McRae||The Alphabet Of Hurricanes (LP)||Cooking Vinyl||COOK514||UK||2010|
|COOKCD514||Tom McRae||The Alphabet Of Hurricanes (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD514||US||2010|
|COOKCD514P||Tom McRae||The Alphabet Of Hurricanes (CD, Promo)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD514P||Europe||2010|
- Art Direction, Photography By – Amie Bolissian
- Engineer [At Black Dog], Producer [Additional Production] – Sean Genockey
- Instruments [All Other Instruments] – Tom McRae
- Mastered By – Mark Edwards
- Recorded By, Engineer [At Axis] – Mike Timm
- Voice [Hums, Shouts], Handclaps [Claps] – Dean Beresford, Oliver Kraus, Olli Cunningham, Richard Hammond
- Written-By, Arranged By – Tom McRae
All songs recorded variously at Gunpoint and Black Dog Studios, London. Axis in Sheffield, and Magic Carpet Studios, Los Angeles.
Recorded and engineered at Axis Studios, Sheffield. Engineering and additional production at Black Dog Studios, London.
Mastered at Black Dog.
℗ 2010 Tom McRae under exclusive license to Cooking Vinyl Limited
© Cooking Vinyl Limited under exclusive license from Tom McRae.
Made in the EU.
Manufactured and distributed in Benelux by V2 Records Benelux.
Exclusively licensed for Benelux to V2 Records Benelux.
- Barcode (Scanned): 8717931321228
- Barcode (Text): 8 717931 321228
- Matrix / Runout: docdata media V2 VVNL 21222
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3614
- Record Company – Cooking Vinyl
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tom McRae
- Licensed To – Cooking Vinyl Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cooking Vinyl Ltd.
- Licensed From – Tom McRae
- Manufactured By – V2 Records Benelux
- Distributed By – V2 Records Benelux
- Licensed To – V2 Records Benelux
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Gunpoint, Bow
- Recorded At – Axis Studios, Sheffield
- Recorded At – Magic Carpet Studios
- Recorded At – Black Dog Studios, London
- Engineered At – Axis Studios, Sheffield
- Engineered At – Black Dog Studios, London
- Produced At – Black Dog Studios, London
- Mastered At – Black Dog Studios, London
- Made By – Docdata Media
The Alphabet of Hurricanes is the fifth studio album from British singer-songwriter Tom McRae. It was released on 22 February 2010 13 Songs. The Alphabet of Hurricanes. Tom McRae. Alternative free to Tom McRae The Alphabet of Hurricanes Still Love you, A Is for. and more. 12 tracks 41:44. Tom McRae, whose voice and downcast demeanor both bear some similarities to those of Mr. Radiohead, has been honing his craft long enough to have worked out all the kinks by this point, and his fifth album achieves just the right balance of strong, simple melodies and subtle, idiosyncratic production touches. Exhaustion clearly seems to be beneficial to McRaes unique sound. Read full review. For the most part, though, the songs are spilled out softly in McRae's high, honey-coated voice, and are centered around humble-but-plaintive acoustic guitar and piano patterns. Released 2010. The Alphabet of Hurricanes Tracklist. Still Love You Lyrics. Album by Tom McRae. Still Love You. A Is For. Won't Lie. Summer Of John Wayne. Told My Troubles To The River. American Spirit. Out Of The Walls. Me And Stetson. Can't Find You. Best Winter. Fifteen Miles Downriver. search for Tom McRae , The Alphabet Of Hurricanes. Sounding like a tired and weary group of circus troupe artists trekking homewards through muddy country lanes at night, Tom McRaes fifth studio album shows clear signs of having been made by a man suffering from a level of nervous exhaustion prompted by a ferocious touring schedule over the last three years. But thankfully this record is short on narcissistic self pity and somewhat longer on eloquent, windswept folk tales of crepuscular meetings, heavy seas and worn-out clothes. The portentousness is ladled on a tad too quickly in places. The Alphabet Of Hurricanes. Tom Mcrae. Chart Stats. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group. All suggestions will be manually verified
Performer: Tom McRae
Title: The Alphabet Of Hurricanes
Release date: 2010
Style: Alternative Rock, Acoustic
Size MP3: 1146 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Record source: CD, Album