|1||Goin' Back To New Orleans|
Written-By – Joe Liggins
|2||Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)|
Written-By – Earl King
|3||The Big Bass Drum (On A Mardi Gras Day) / I Shall Not Be Moved|
Written By – TraditionalWritten-By, Arranged By – Malcolm Rebennack
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|5||Tell Me You'll Wait For Me|
Written-By – Charles Brown, Oscar Moore
|6||Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You|
Written-By – Andy Razaf, Don Redman, Gary Sanders
Written-By – Barbara Hawkins, James Crawford, Joan Johnson, Rosa Hawkins
Written-By – Gus Kahn, Walter Donaldson
|9||Right Place, Wrong Time|
Written-By – Malcolm Rebennack
Written-By – Ahmet Ertegun
Written-By – Gerry Goffin, Malcolm Rebennack
|VV2LP009||Dr. John||Live At Montreux 1995 (2xLP, S/Edition, Gat)||Eagle Records||VV2LP009||UK||2012|
|EV 426233||Dr. John||Live At Montreux 1995 (DVD-V, RE, Multichannel, PAL)||Eagle Vision||EV 426233||France||2005|
|EREDV832GV||Dr. John||Live At Montreux 1995 (DVD-V, RE, Multichannel, PAL)||Eagle Vision, Montreux Sounds||EREDV832GV||Germany||2011|
|EREDV498||Dr. John||Live At Montreux 1995 (DVD-V, PAL)||Eagle Vision||EREDV498||Europe||2005|
|EAGCD308, GAS 0000308 EAG||Dr. John||Live at Montreux 1995 (CD, Album, RE)||Eagle Records, Montreux Sounds||EAGCD308, GAS 0000308 EAG||Germany||2005|
Recorded live at the Montreux Jazz Festival July 19, 1995.
Made in Germany.
- Barcode (Text): 5 034504 145924
- Barcode (String): 5034504145924
- Label Code: LC 12303
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9702
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A534846-01
- Licensed From – Montreux Sounds SA
- Licensed To – Eagle Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Montreux Sounds SA
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A534846
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Longitude Music
- Published By – Trio Music Company
- Published By – Lauren Wesley Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Company
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – Michael H. Goldsen Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Walden Music Inc.
- Published By – Donaldson Publishing Co.
- Published By – Gilbert Keyes Music Co.
- Published By – Larry Spier Inc.
- Published By – Tobago Music Co.
- Published By – Venice Music
- Published By – Public Domain
- Recorded At – Montreux Jazz Festival
Live at Montreux 1995. Recording Location. Montreux Jazz Festival. Submit Corrections. Album Moods. Earnest Greasy Organic Passionate AmiableGood-Natured Earthy Laid-BackMellow Rollicking Summery Celebratory Confident Energetic Freewheeling Gritty Spicy Street-Smart Swaggering. Live at Montreux, 1995. Listen free to Dr. John Live At Montreux 1995 Iko Iko, Renegade and more. 11 tracks 55:46. John: Live at Montreux 1995, 2005. Completa la tua Collezione su Dr. Dr John - Iko Iko -Live at Montreux -1995 9:02. Aggiungi alla at Montreux is the name of live concert releases, on CD andor DVD, by various musicians, usually referring to recordings at the Montreux Jazz Festival: Tori Amos: Live at Montreux 19911992. The Atlantic Family Live at Montreux 1978. Dennis Brown 19571999: Live at Montreux. Johnny Cash 19322003: Live at Montreux 1994 DVD. Ray Charles 19302004: Live at Montreux 1997. Phil Collins born 1951: Live at Montreux. Alice Cooper: Live at Montreux CDDVD. John has graced the Montreux stage on six occasions. He decided that this concert from 1995 was the one he most wanted to see released in our Live At Montreux series. It is an exceptional performance and includes classic tracks such as Iko Iko and Right Place, Wrong Time. The Eagle Eye Media simultaneous DVD release includes bonus tracks EE 39099-9. Go Unlimited. Stream Live At Montreux 1995 by Dr. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Dr John's distinctive brand of voodoo blues combining his inventive piano playing, gravelly voice and the pure essence of New Orleans has made him both full-length songs from Live At Montreux 1995 by Dr. Live At Montreux 1995. Released: Jan Song Lyrics for Dr. John's Live At Montreux 1995 album
Performer: Dr. John
Title: Live at Montreux 1995
Release date: 2005
Label: Eagle Records, Montreux Sounds
Style: Bayou Funk
Size MP3: 1209 mb
Rating: 4.0 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Reissue