|1||2nd Mov.: Adagio|
|2||3rd Mov.: Rondo: Allegro Scherzando|
|3||1st Mov.: Allegro Con Brio|
|4||Piano Concerto No. 1 In C Major. Op. 15|
|5||Piano Concerto No. 2 In B Flat Major. Op. 19|
|6||3rd Mov.: Rondo: Molto Allegro|
|7||2nd Mov.: Largo|
- Composed By – Beethoven
- Conductor – Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Alan Abel (tracks: A1 to A3), James Brown (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – E
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
- Painting [Portrait Of Beethoven] – Neugass
- Piano – Wilhelm Backhaus
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Sleeve Notes – Gordon Stewart
Repress from ca. 1963 - 1965 with ED1 labels but with a K/T tax code on the labels.
The original version was released in 1960.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "Original recording by" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "Recording first published 1959"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- Straight flipbacks on top and bottom
- Triangular "Decca Stereophonic" logo in a box on front
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Company Ltd., London, 1959"
- "Cover shows the portrait of Beethoven painted in 1806 [...] for Prince Carl Lichnowsky"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- No printing date on back of sleeve
- SXL 2178 on sleeve
- SXL.2178 on labels
- Tracks A1 to A3 (Piano Concerto 1) recorded 16 - 22 April 1958 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Tracks B1 to B3 (Piano Concerto 2) recorded 29 - 30 June 1959 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 5552
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-4595-1E H 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-4596-1E KT H MT 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL.4595
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL.4596
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
1, Piano Concerto No. 2에 대한 릴리스, 리뷰, 트랙 목록, 추천 등을 발견하여 Beethoven - Backhaus , Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra , Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt 컬렉션을 완성해보세요. Piano Concerto No. 1 In C Major. 1st Mov. Allegro Con Brio. 2nd Mov. 3rd Mov. Rondo: Allegro Scherzando. 2 In B Flat Major. Ludwig van Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 15, was written in 1795, then revised in 1800. The first performance took place on 18 December 1795 in Vienna with Beethoven himself as soloist. It was first published in 1801 in Vienna with dedication to his pupil Princess Anna Louise Barbara Odescalchi née Countess von Keglević, known to her friends as Babette. Wilhelm Backhaus, Vienna Philharmonic, Hans Knappertsbusch. 2016 Live. Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 Emperor In E-Flat Major, Op. 1, Leon Fleisher vs. Wilhelm Backhaus. Leon Fleisher, Wilhelm Backhaus. 2014 Compare 2 Versions. 3, Clara Haskil vs. Clara Haskil, Wilhelm Backhaus. 2, Leon Fleisher vs. Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 2 Moonlight Sonata London CS 6188. Wilhelm Backhaus, Wiener Philharmoniker, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt. Chopin: Piano Concerto No. 1, Argerich Dutoit NHK Symphony Orchestra 1996 Movie Live - Продолжительность: 44:09 1959 6 Songs. 1 in C Major, Op. Allegro scherzando. 2 in B-Flat Major, Op. Allegro con brio. By Ludwig van Beethoven. Molto allegro. Be the first one to write a review. 1 Favorite. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS. download 3 files. Beethoven-Piano Concerto-No. 4 download. 4 download. download 1 file. TORRENT download. 3 e No. The Philharmonic Orchestra, Solomon Cutner, Herbert Menges & André Cluytens. Beethoven: Symphony No. 1 e No. 3 Eroica. Willem Mengelberg, Philharmonic-Symphony Orchestra Of New York. 1, Veränderungen über einen Walzer. Wiener Philharmoniker, Wilhelm Backhaus, Hans Schmidt-Issersted. 2020 Variations on a Waltz by Diabelli. Easy Listening Orchestra Music. Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt Wilhelm Backhaus. 15: II. 13 'Pathetique'. Other Albums by Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Brahms: Symphony No. 1, Haydn Variations, 3 Hungarian Dances. Wilhelm Furtwängler. 2, Double Concerto. Willi Boskovsky. Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Hans Schmidt-IsserstedtCon. RecordingJune 1959 in Vienna. Audio CD November 13, 2015. I would expect to see this recording still on sale in 100 years to an enthusiastic audience of Beethoven fans, who want only the best - and in those stakes, BackhausIsserstedt have very little genuine competition. NB apropos the boxed legend on the record cover: Backhaus was 75 at the time of this recording. Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt, Wilhelm Backhaus Concerto No. 1 for piano and orchestra in CVienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt, Wilhelm Backhaus Concerto No. 1 for piano and orchestra in C 7:19. Wilhelm Backhaus, Wiener Philharmoniker, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt 2. Adagio un poco mosso. 3 for piano and orchestra in C 10:29. Wiener Philharmoniker, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt, Wilhelm Backhaus Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 2 for piano and orchestra in B 9:29
Performer: Beethoven, Backhaus, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt
Title: Piano Concerto No.1 / Piano Concerto No.2
Catalog: SXL 2178, SXL.2178
Size MP3: 2729 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Repress, Stereo