|3||Make The Music Go Bang||3:00|
|5||We're Having Much More Fun||3:05|
|6||Painting The Town Blue||3:20|
|7||I See Red||3:00|
|8||I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts||4:10|
|9||Drunk In My Past||2:51|
|10||The New World||3:25|
|12||True Love Pt. #2||5:00|
Written-By – Otis Blackwell
|60283-1||X||More Fun In The New World (LP, Album)||Elektra||60283-1||US||1983|
|96-0283-1||X||More Fun In The New World (LP, Album)||Elektra||96-0283-1||Scandinavia||1983|
|FP1698-1||X||More Fun In The New World (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Fat Possum Records||FP1698-1||US||2019|
|96 02831||X||More Fun In The New World (LP, Album)||Elektra||96 02831||Canada||1983|
|9 60283-1, 60283, 60283-1||X||More Fun In The New World (LP, Album)||Elektra, Elektra, Elektra||9 60283-1, 60283, 60283-1||US||1983|
- Booking – Regency Artists Ltd.
- Cover [Back] – Norm Ung
- Cover [Front] – Exene Cervenka
- Drums, Percussion – D.J. Bonebrake
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Scheuble
- Guitar – Billy Zoom
- Lacquer Cut By – RME
- Management – Shankman/De Blasio
- Mixed By – Brad Gilderman, Clay Rose, Ray Manzarek
- Photography By – Raymond Bridgers, Rick Schmidlin
- Producer – Ray Manzarek
- Recorded By – Clay Rose
- Vocals – Exene Cervenka
- Vocals, Bass – John X. Doe
- Written-By – Exene Cervenka (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to B6), John X. Doe (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to B6)
Recorded at Cherokee Studios.
incl. anti-static inner sleeve with lyrics
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): R/S Alsdorf 960283-1 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): RME
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): R/S Alsdorf 960283-1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): D
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Price Code (Germany): U
- Price Code (France): WE 361
- Marketed By – WEA Records (Pty) Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records SA / NV
- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records, S.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Distributed By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Ges.m.b.H.
- Distributed By – WEA Metronome Records AB
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Far Studios
More Fun in the New World is the fourth studio album by American rock band X, released in September 1983 by Elektra Records. It was reissued with four bonus tracks by Rhino Records in 2002. It was the last X album produced by Ray Manzarek. The single The New World appeared on the soundtrack to the 1986 movie Something Wild. Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder and Supersuckers covered Devil Doll and Poor Girl for the Free the West Memphis 3 project in 2000 Pearl Jam also covered The New World live. If you like what you're hearing, Then support the artists and buy their music. No copyright infringement intended, I do not own anything. I Didn't see 1983 13 Songs. Alternative 1983. The New World. We're Having Much More well, that hardly diminishes the lasting impact of More Fun in the New World. Released as a follow-up to 1982's earth-shattering Under the Big Black Sun, this CD catches the grimy Los Angeles quartet at the height of its power, lashing out at Reagan's increasingly synthetic and sodden America and turning a blind eye to the emerging new wave scene that would soon overrun their city. So this album is ironic and rueful, worried about things like the British Invasion and the last American band. While its predecessor won the band a slew of new fans, it didn't serve as the major breakthrough that it so deservedly should have. Rightfully, they didn't fool with their already winning formula they issued another solid set of songs produced, again, by Ray Manzarek. The anthemic album opener The New World is still powerful years later, as is the absolutely beautiful ballad I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts, which perfectly captures the paranoid feeling of Reagan's America in the '80s. Songs in album X - More Fun In The New World 1983. X - The New World. X - We're Having Much More Fun. Includes unlimited streaming of More Fun In The New World via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 2 days. Purchasable with gift card. The anthemic album opener The New World is still powerful years later, as is the absolutely beautiful ballad I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts, which perfectly captures the paranoid feeling of Reagans America in the 80s. X achieved new rough and rocking heights with the vicious Devil Doll, Painting the Town Blue, and Make the Music Go Bang, while returning once again to their retro 50s roots with Poor Girl. Under The Big Black Sun. More Fun In The New World. and the more recent Live In Los Angeles if a stripped down live sound doesn't bother you. MrKite November 24th 2006. I love that kind of asound so it looks like I'll be going with the new live cd. I was under the impression that in the beggining it was a lot of arty people going to punk shows. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. More Fun in the New World, 1983. The New World, 03:27. We're Having Much More Fun, 03:08. True Love, 02:15. Poor Girl, 02:53. X : More Fun in the New World,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен
Title: More Fun In The New World
Release date: 1983
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk
Size MP3: 2359 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album