|1||Liquor, Beer & Wine|
Written-By – D. Livingston
|2||Cruisin' For A Bruisin'||3:20|
Written-By – S. Joplin
|4||One Time For Me||3:30|
|5||I Can't Surf||2:41|
|7||Baddest Of The Bad||2:27|
|8||In Your Wildest Dreams||2:58|
Written-By – W. Shanklin
|12||I Could Get Used To It||1:58|
|SPCD 250||The Reverend Horton Heat||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album, RP)||Sub Pop||SPCD 250||US||Unknown|
|92364-4||The Reverend Horton Heat||Liquor In The Front (Cass, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||92364-4||US||1994|
|CD 92364||The Reverend Horton Heat||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Sub Pop||CD 92364||Canada||1994|
|SP 250||The Reverend Horton Heat||Liquor In The Front (LP, Album)||Sub Pop, Interscope Records, Atlantic||SP 250||US||1994|
|92364-2||The Reverend Horton Heat||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Sub Pop||92364-2||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Design – Kim Holt
- Bass, Vocals – Jimbo Wallace
- Drums – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat (tracks: 13)
- Drums, Vocals – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Engineer – Steve Spapperi
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Barry Goldberg , Jeff Lane
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Rust, Siavoch Ahmadzadeh
- Guitar, Vocals – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat
- Illustration [Cartoon Illustrations] – Mosquito
- Keyboards, Accordion – Tim Alexander
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Al Jourgensen (tracks: 6, 10, 12, 13), Thom Panunzio (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Al Jourgensen
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Michael Lavine
- Piano – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 13)
- Producer – Al Jourgensen
- Written-By – James C. Heath (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), J. Wallace (tracks: 5, 10), P. Bentley (tracks: 10)
Recorded at Crystal Clear Studios, Dallas, TX. Mixed at Chicago Recording Co., Chicago, IL, The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at Future Disc.
A SubPop/Interscope Record, Manufactured and Distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
℗© 1994 Sub Pop Ltd.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Recorded At – Crystal Clear Sound
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 103380
The Reverend Horton Heat is the stage name of American musician Jim Heath born November 2, 1959 as well as the name of his Dallas, Texas-based psychobilly trio. Heath is a singer, songwriter and guitarist. A Prick magazine reviewer called Heath the godfather of modern rockabilly and psychobilly. The group formed in 1986, playing its first gigs in Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood. Its current members are Jim Reverend Horton Heath on guitar and lead vocals and Jimbo Wallace on the upright bass. Horton Heat. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Популярно у слушателей. Liquor In The Front. Исполнитель: Rev. 1994 rock n roll. Reverend Horton Heat aka Jim Heath always wanted to sound like the wildest, noisiest rockabilly guitarist on Earth, so it was fortunate that he crossed paths with Ministry braintrust Al Jourgensen during his brief spell as an advocate of roots music and whatever happened to the Buck Satan project, Jourgensen's promised collaboration with Buck Owens. From a musical standpoint, Liquor in the Front doesn't represent much of a change-up from Heat's previous work there's a bit of up-tempo surf, a dash of old-school country, and a man-sized portion of fast and frantic tunes. The Reverend Horton Heat. Alternative 1994. Big Sky. Liquor, Beer and Wine. I Can't Surf. 1994 Liquor in the front - produced by Al Jourgensen Ministry 1. Big Sky 00:00 2. Baddest of the Bad 03:07 3. Liquor in the Front. Sub Pop Records от лица компании SUB POP LatinAutor, Regalias album. Rock 'n' Roll. The Reverend Horton Heat - Liquor, Beer & Wine. The Reverend Horton Heat - I Can't Surf. The Reverend Horton Heat - Jezebel. The Reverend Horton Heat - Rockin' Dog. The Reverend Horton Heat - The Entertainer. Please Don't Take the Baby to the Liquor Store. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre The Reverend Horton Heat -Sammlung. The Reverend Horton Heat, Big Sky & Baddest of the Bad 5:23. The Reverend Horton Heat-Liquor, Beer & 3:26. Reverend Horton Heat - I Can't Surf 2:31. Listen Zur Liste hinzufügen. The Reverend Horton Heat : Liquor In The Front,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The Reverend Horton Heat 08-05-1998. Total duration:35 min. Composers: James C. Baddest Of The Bad. One Time For Me. I Could Get Used To It. Liquor, Beer & Wine. Composers: J. Heath, D
Performer: The Reverend Horton Heat
Title: Liquor In The Front
Release date: 1994
Label: Interscope Records, Sub Pop
Size MP3: 2937 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Club Edition