|3||Living On A Thin Line||4:12|
|5||Do It Again||4:09|
|7||Word Of Mouth||3:48|
|9||Sold Me Out||3:43|
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar – Dave Davies
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jim Rodford
- Design – Maude Gilman
- Design [Logo] – Howard Fritzson
- Design Concept – Chris Morton
- Drums, Percussion – Bob Henrit (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B5), Mick Avory (tracks: A5, B4, B6)
- Illustration – Renate Stürmer
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Ian Gibbons
- Keyboards, Harmonica, Guitar – Ray Davies
- Lacquer Cut By – RL
- Lead Vocals – Dave Davies (tracks: A4, B2), Ray Davies (tracks: A1 A3, A5, B1, B3 to B6)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Producer – Ray Davies
- Producer [Associate] – Dave Davies
- Written-By – Dave Davies (tracks: A4, B2), Ray Davies (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B6)
Recorded at Konk Studios, London
Mastered at Masterdisc, N.Y.
℗ & © 1984 Arista Records, Inc.
All songs published by Davray Music Ltd. except:
A4, B2 published by Dabe Music Ltd.
- Barcode: 078221826419
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 8-8264 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): AL 8-8264 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 side A etched): AL8-8264-SA-3 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 side B etched): AL8-8264-SB-3 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 side A etched): AL8-8264-SA-1 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 side B etched): AL8-8264-SB-2 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 side A etched): AL8-8264-SA-1 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 side B etched, 4̶ crossed out): AL8-8264-SB 4̶ 1 RL
- Matrix / Runout (All variants, sides A and B, stamped): MASTERDISK Ⅰ
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – Davray Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dabe Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
Word of Mouth is the twenty-first studio album by the English rock group, the Kinks. Do It Again was released as a single from the album in 1985. The track Living on a Thin Line by Dave Davies was played three times in the 2001 episode University of the American TV show The Sopranos. According to producer Terence Winter on the DVD extras, it is the series' most asked about song. The song was also played in the final episode of the HBO series Vice Principals. Word Of Mouth. The Kinks - Word Of Mouth 1984. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. The Kinks. Songs in album The Kinks - Word Of Mouth 1984. The Kinks - Do It Again. The Kinks - Word Of Mouth. The Kinks - Good Day. The Kinks - Living On A Thin Line. The Kinks - Sold Me Out. The Kinks - Massive Reductions. The Kinks - Guilty. The Kinks - Too Hot. The Kinks - Missing Persons. State of Confusion gave the Kinks their biggest single in nearly 20 years, but they didn't try to replicate the music hall-tinged pop of Come Dancing on its follow-up, Word of Mouth, preferring to concentrate on straight-ahead hard rock. Most of the material was well crafted, but only a few songs were distinctive, particularly the circular, synth-spiked minor hit Do It Again. Album 1984 11 Songs. Word of Mouth. Rock of Mouth is the twentieth studio album by the English rock group, The Kinks. 1 Information. 2 Track listing. 3 Personnel. 4 Chart performance. Listen free to The Kinks Word Of Mouth Do It Again, Word Of Mouth and more. 11 tracks 43:00. The word is out I'm in disgrace - a waste of space. But if they say it, say it to my face. People talking, trying to dig up the dirt, There are so many lies around. They spread their gossip and the rumors around this town. Word of mouth, face to face, My word of mouth has stated my case, And I'm saying I'm coming back home to you. You should have know sooner or later, You'd get the news sooner or later, The word of mouth will get right back to you. The word of mouth, Shut your mouth, Shut your face. Good Day. The sky. The Kinks Album Guide. An overview of one of rock & rolls most gloriously weird songbooks. Keeper Kuts: Living on a Thin Line on Word of Mouth 1984. An eerie Dave tune that went unnoticed at the time, tucked away on one of their cheesiest Eighties albums. Nobody knew this song existed until David Chase rescued it for a 2001 episode of The Sopranos, where it became the ominous theme song for a doomed Bada Bing dancer. Word Of Mouth LP, Album, Club, Car. AL 8-8264. Vendi questa versione. The Kinks- Summer's Gone 3:53. The KinksDave Davies - Living On A Thin Line 4:12. The Kinks - Missing Persons 2:54. The Kinks - Sold Me Out 3:50. Aggiungi alla Lista
Performer: The Kinks
Title: Word Of Mouth
Release date: 19 Nov 1984
Style: Pop Rock
Catalog: AL 8-8264
Size MP3: 2556 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album