|1||All We Have Is Now||3:53|
|2||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 2|
Featuring – Yoshimi P-We
|4||One More Robot / Sympathy 3000-21||4:59|
|5||Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell||4:34|
|6||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1||4:45|
|7||Are You A Hypnotist??||4:44|
|8||In The Morning Of The Magicians||6:18|
|9||Do You Realize??||3:32|
|10||Approaching Pavanis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)||3:09|
|9 48141-2||The Flaming Lips||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 48141-2||US||2002|
|none||The Flaming Lips||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Instrumentals (CDr, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||2002|
|936248141-2||The Flaming Lips||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||936248141-2||Brazil||2005|
|none||The Flaming Lips||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (CDr, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||2002|
|9362-49120-3||The Flaming Lips||Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (LP, Album, Ltd, Pic)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-49120-3||Europe||2017|
- Design, Layout – George Salisbury
- Engineer [Additional] – Michael Ivins
- Lacquer Cut By – HL
- Lacquer Cut By [Variant] – MK
- Mixed By – Dave Fridmann, The Flaming Lips
- Performer – Michael Ivins, Steven Drozd, Wayne Coyne
- Photography By – J. Michelle Martin
- Producer – Dave Fridmann, Scott Booker, The Flaming Lips
- Programmed By, Engineer, Mastered By, Songwriter [Additional] – Dave Fridmann
- Recorded By – Dave Fridmann, The Flaming Lips
- Tracking By [Additional] – Andy Taub, Trent Bell
- Written-By – The Flaming Lips
Comes in a gatefold sleeve.
Recorded at Tarbox Road Studios in Cassadaga, New York, June 2000 - April 2002. Additional tracking at Bell Labs and Brooklyn Bridge Recordings.
© ℗ 2002 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
©2002 Lovely Sorts of Death/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. BMI.
Some copies come affixed with a Cargo Distribution sticker.
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 81411 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624814115
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A, Variant 1): B266608-01 A3 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B, Variant 1): B266608-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A, Variant 2): B266608-01 A4 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B, Variant 2): B266608-01 B2 MK
- Label Code: LC 00392
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Tarbox Road Studios
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media Production – B266608
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B266608
- Copyright (c) – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Copyright (c) – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is the tenth studio album by American rock band The Flaming Lips, released on July 15, 2002 by Warner Bros. The album was well-received critically and commercially, helping the band break into the mainstream, and was adapted into a musical in 2012. The lyrics of Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots concern a diverse array of subject matter, mostly melancholy ponderings about love, mortality, artificial emotion, pacifism, and deception, while telling the story of. Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Official Video for Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt 1 from The Flaming. The Flaming Lips. Yoshimi Battles the Pink. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Ищете треки из альбома Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots исполнителя The Flaming Lips Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Released July 15, 2002. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Tracklist. Fight Test Lyrics. The Lips and producer Dave Fridmann also released a 5. They would repeat this remix experiment for At War with the Mystics and The Soft Bulletin. The album was adapted into a stage musical in 2012 by director Des McAnuff, containing songs from The Soft Bulletin and At War With the Mystics, as well as most of the songs from Yoshimi. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Q&A. Paradoxically, the Lips use simpler arrangements to create more diverse sounds on Yoshimi, spanning the lush, psychedelic reveries of It's Summertime the instrumental Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon the dubby Are You a Hypnotist and the barely organized chaos of Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 2, which defeats the evil metal ones with ferocious drums, buzzing synths, and the razor sharp howl of the Boredoms' Yoshimi. Release Date. 13 May 2002. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is the tenth studio album by The Flaming Lips, released by Warner Bros. Records on July 16, 2002, in the United Kingdom and the following day in the United States. It is characterized by electronic-influenced, psychedelic-tinged indie rock compositions. It has been certified Gold by the RIAA. The Flaming Lips are an American neo-psychedelic band, formed in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States in 1983. Throughout their career, band members have come and gone, but currently The read more. The Flaming Lips 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Part 1 rides a simple melody and ridiculously infectious butt-beat as it sets the stage for the album's short-lived 'concept'- some entertaining nonsense about an army of Japanese girls training to take on the salmon-hued robots at a kung-fu compound right out of Enter the Dragon. In the chorus, Coyne plays call-and-response with a malevolent synth burble that sounds like a malevolent R2-D2. Yoshimi shines again with the superior Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell, which pits more existential lyrics over a far more satisfying collage of sounds vocal samples, snippets of mellotron, a lumbering bass. Psychedelic Rock. Songs in album The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots 2002. The Flaming Lips - Fight Test. The Flaming Lips - One More RobotSympathy 3000-21. The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots pt. The Flaming Lips - In The Morning Of The Magicians. The Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping At the Gates Of Hell. The Flaming Lips - Are Y
Performer: The Flaming Lips
Title: Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
Release date: 2002
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Style: Psychedelic Rock, Indie Rock, Experimental
Size MP3: 2257 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Red Translucent, Gatefold