Written-By – D. Phillips, N. Edmonds, Sylvia Robinson
|2||Sugar Hill Groove|
Written-By – G. O'Brien, H. Jackson, M. Wright, Sylvia Robinson
|3||Rapper's Reprise (Jam-Jam)|
Featuring [Guest Artist] – The SequenceWritten-By – Sylvia Robinson
Written-By – Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers
|5||Here I Am|
Written-By – C. Derry, D. Phillips, N. Edmonds, S. Robinson
Written-By – B. Roland, B. Reynolds, N. Edmonds, S. Smith
|SH-245, SH245||The Sugar Hill Gang||Sugarhill Gang (LP, Album, Bes)||Sugar Hill Records, Sugar Hill Records||SH-245, SH245||US||1980|
|SV 2058||Sugarhill Gang||Sugarhill Gang (LP, Album, Gat)||Quality||SV 2058||Canada||1980|
|FRK 736006||Sugarhill Gang||Sugarhill Gang (Cass, Album)||Sugar Hill Records Ltd., Frog Records||FRK 736006||Italy||1980|
|SH245, SH 245||Sugarhill Gang||Sugarhill Gang (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Sugar Hill Records, Sugar Hill Records||SH245, SH 245||US||Unknown|
|709588||Sugarhill Gang||Sugarhill Gang (Cass, Album)||Sugar Hill Records Ltd., Vogue||709588||France||Unknown|
- Art Direction [Album Art Direction] – Novigraphics
- Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangements] – Positive Force (tracks: A3, B2, B3)
- Bass – Bernard Rowland, Douglas Wimbish
- Congas – Craig Derry
- Design [Album Design] – Christopher Rohn
- Drums – Brian Horton, Keith LeBlanc
- Effects [Special Effects] – Billy Jones, Nate Edmonds
- Executive-Producer – Sylvia, Inc.
- Guest [Special Guest Appearance] – Tito Puente
- Guitar – Bert Williams, Skip McDonald
- Keyboards – Nate Edmonds, Skitch Smith
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez
- Percussion – Craig Derry, Harry Reyes, John Stump
- Performer – Big Bank Hank, Master Gee, Wonder Mike
- Photography By – James Dargan
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Jones, Nate Edmonds, Sylvia Robinson
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Sylvia Robinson
Labels show "Artist: The Sugar Hill Gang" and the title as "Sugar Hill Gang".
The back cover shows 1979 as the copyright year, however, the labels show 1980.
Issued a picture jacket with a printed innersleeve, which shows the same front and back covers as the gatefold versions.
Made by Sounds Marketing System, Inc. under license from Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
Track B3 music taken from "Goodtimes".
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (SP25-5003-A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (SP25-5003-B)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): 0-45 〄 SP25-5003-A 1S 1 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): 〄 B SP25-5003-B 1S2 1 TO
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Copyright (c) – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Sounds Marketing System, Inc.
- Made By – Sounds Marketing System, Inc.
Sugarhill Gang is the self-titled debut album by influential rap group The Sugarhill Gang. The album was released in 1980 for Sugarhill Records and was produced by Sylvia Robinson. The single Rapper's Delight was the first rap single to become a Top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, reaching 36 on the U. pop chart and 4 on the R&B chart. Although Rapper's Delight was the only charting single, the album also included the minor hit, Rapper's Reprise. The remainder of the LP consists of several. 2019 сингл feat. Sugarhill Gang, Siedah Garrett & GrandMaster Melle Mel & Scorpio. Full Circle. Joddski, Grandmaster Melle Mel, The Sugarhill Gang. 2017 сингл. The 4sm Mixes. The Sugarhill Gang. Songs in album The Sugarhill Gang - Sugarhill Gang 1980. The Sugarhill Gang - Here I Am. The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Reprise Jam-Jam. The Sugarhill Gang - Bad News Don't Bother Me. The Sugarhill Gang - Sugarhill Groove. The Sugarhill Gang - Passion Play. The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight. Sugarhill Gang. Released February 7, 1980. Sugarhill Gang Tracklist. Here I Am Lyrics. Rapper's Reprise Jam-Jam Ft. The Sequence Lyrics. Bad News Don't Bother Me Lyrics. The Sugarhill Gang: Rappers Delight, Rapper's Delight, Apache Jump On It и другие песни. FeverLaroye Powerfunk Mix Mixed feat. Dr Packer's Different Strokes, Vol. Official video for The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight. Rappers Delight was the first single released on Sugarhill Records on 16th September , buy, and download songs from the album Sugarhill Gang, including Here I Am, Rapper's Reprise, Bad News Don't Bother Me, and many more. Buy the album for . Songs start at the Sugarhill Gang didn't invent hip-hop, they were the first rap act to have a huge international hit. Released in 1979, Rapper's Delight was millions of listeners' first exposure to hip-hop - before that, very few people outside of New York even knew what hip-hop was. The Sugarhill Gang were also among the first rap acts to record a full-length LP when this self-titled debut album came out in 1980, the vast majority of old-school MCs were only providing 12 singles. So The Sugarhill Gang is a historically important album even though it is a bit unev. The Sugarhill Gang is a hip-hop group from the 70s and 80s. By the mid-80s, the grThe Sugarhill Gang is a hip-hop group from the 70s and 80s. By the mid-80s, the gr read more. By the mid-80s, the gro. Sugarhill Gang is the debut studio album by American rap group The Sugarhill Gang, released in 1980 on Sugar Hill Records. It is the first hip hop album ever released. It is best known for its single, Rapper's Delight, which is widely considered to be the first hip hop single released and reached 36 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. The album also contains the minor hit, Rapper's Reprise Jam-Jam, which features fellow Sugar Hill Records group, The Sequence. Sylvia Robinson, the executive
Performer: Sugarhill Gang
Title: Sugarhill Gang
Release date: 1980
Label: Sugar Hill Records, Sounds Marketing System, Inc.
Style: Funk, Disco
Size MP3: 2708 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album