|2||Shakespeare (A Meltdowner's Nightmare)||10:57|
|3||A Touch Of Fairfax||1:04|
|4||Hollywood Casting Session||1:24|
|5||Tank You, Boyce||0:24|
|6||Pop Goes The Weasel||4:08|
|7||Kindergarten Of The Stars||1:43|
|10||Reverend Earnest Angry||7:44|
|11||Come Inside My Mind||2:36|
|NBLP 7162||Robin Williams||Reality... What A Concept (LP, Album, 53 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7162||US||1979|
|NBL8-7162||Robin Williams||Reality...What A Concept (8-Trk, Album)||Casablanca||NBL8-7162||US||1979|
|NBLP 7162||Robin Williams||Reality... What A Concept (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7162||US||1979|
|NBLP 7162 DJ||Robin Williams||Reality... What A Concept (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca||NBLP 7162 DJ||US||1979|
|NBLP 7162||Robin Williams||Reality... What A Concept (LP, Album, Club)||Casablanca||NBLP 7162||US||1979|
- Art Direction – Phyllis Chotin
- Coordinator [Production] – Robin Bloksberg
- Edited By – Bob Merritt
- Engineer [Assistants] – Bill Freesh, Walter Borchers
- Engineer [Remote] – Deni King
- Graphics – Gribbitt!, Stephen Lumel
- Mastered By – Bob Carbone
- Musician – Brian Seff, "Cooker" LoPresti, Jonathan Katz, Joshua Brody, Monica Carroll, Scott Mathews
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Richard McCaffree
- Photography By [Dust Sleeve Suspenders] – Gary Heery
- Photography By [Front Cover & Dust Sleeve] – Bernard Vidal
- Producer – Brooks Arthur, Neil Bogart
- Producer [Assistant], Engineer [Assistant] – David Latman
- Remix – Bob Merritt, Brooks Arthur
- Technician [House Sound] – Martin DeMartino, Roscoe Harring
- Technician [Remote Maintenance] – Jimmy Sandweiss
- Written-By – Robin Williams
- Written-By [Additional Material] – Bennett Tramer
℗© 1979 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
Logo on label: "Casablanca"
Custom (cardstock) inner sleeve contains credits/photos
Recorded live at the Copacabana, New York City and
The Boarding House, San Francisco, by Record Plant, Los Angeles Mobile Unit #1.
This album is dedicated to Laura Berry Smith
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): CALH 2053 A1 T
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): CALH 2053 B1 T NANUNANU
- Recorded At – The Copacabana Nightclub
- Recorded At – The Boarding House
- Remixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – ASM Studios
- Pressed By – Keel Mfg. Corp.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
- Published By – Little Andrew Publications, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
Comic genius Robin Williams was riding high with his starring role on the hit television sitcom Mork & Mindy when he recorded 1979's a Concept, his debut comedy album. It was recorded live at the Copacabana in New York City and the Boarding House in San Francisco. a Concept reached the Top Ten and went gold, which is more a testament to Williams' soaring popularity than the actual quality of the album, despite the fact it won the Grammy award for best comedy recording. Quite simply, Williams' maniacal, improvisational style at the time did not l. Robin's first comedy album. The material, which was taped on his tour, is similar to that found in Live at the Roxy. One night at the Copa Robin's wife ran back to our dressing room and told me he'd just asked me to come on stage and accompany a new piece, Death of A Sperm Ballet. It made it onto the album where pretty much all you hear is me playing piano and the audience laughing-all the sight gags are sorely absent and was the seed that eventually grew into my current career if you can call it a career of accompanying improvisation. For that and so many other things, I am eternally grateful to Robin. The young comic quickly brushes aside audience demands for Mork from Ork routines before launching into the weirder stuff: Martian haikus, William F. Buckley deconstructing Goldilocks, and Gore Vidal hawking Thunderbird wine. And you wont believe the way he turns Hamlets famous soliloquy into a Three Mile Island meltdown report. Listen free to Robin Williams a Concept Nicky Lenin, Pop Goes The Weasel and more. 11 tracks 44:29. Learn more. What a Concept Robin Williams Standup Tribute. Robin Williams' Hilarious Shakespeare Improvisation, Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. This item: A Concept by Robin Williams Audio CD . Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by laughdomerecords. Throbbing Python of Love by Robin Williams Audio CD . A Night at the Met by Robin Williams Audio CD . In Stock. He tackles in this album the depths of our psyches with laser-sharp accuracy. Between Williams and Jung, I got an excellent primer for depth psychology under my belt There was a point in my life when I would not date a man until he listened to this album. If he didn't get it, he didn't get me, and therefore I wouldn't see him. A Concept. Robin Williams. Released 1979. A Concept Tracklist. A Touch of Fairfax Lyrics. Roots People Lyrics. About A Concept. A Concept Q&A. Robin Williams attends Robin Williams Opening Party on April 11, 1979 at Studio 54 in New York City. In the midst of the success of 'Mork & Mindy', the comedy legend wowed with 'Reality. What a Concept'. In 1979, 27-year-old Robin Williams was comedy's darling. As the first-season finale of his smash ABC series Mork & Mindy aired, he showcased the range of his talent on an April cover of Time magazine. On the hyperactive 44-minute album, Williams careens from impressions of Karl Marx to Truman Capote to PBS children's show host Fred Rogers. And as the Rev. Jonas Brothers What a Man Gotta Do. Севастополь FM. Guns N' Roses November Rain. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Completa la tua Collezione su Robin Williams
Performer: Robin Williams
Title: Reality... What A Concept
Release date: 1979
Catalog: CALH 2053
Size MP3: 1977 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album