Backing Vocals [Background Vocals By] – Jeanette Olsson, Play Bass – Tomas LindbergElectric Organ [Hammond] – Kristoffer NergårdhGuitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallMixed By – Niklas FlycktMixed By [Mix Assistant] – Göran ElmquistProducer, Arranged By, Recorded By, Keyboards, Programmed By – Hit VisionWritten-By – C. Pennachio, D. Kleiman, R. Davies, S. Wolf
Backing Vocals – Jeanette OlssonGuitar – Mats BerntoftMixed By – Jean-Marie HorvatMixed By [Assisted By] – Josean PoseyProducer – Cool Cat ChrisWritten-By – J. Farrar
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals By] – Jillian Armsbury, Margaret DornCoordinator [Productions Coordinator] – Marc RussellEngineer [Mix Assistant Engineer] – Jim AnnunziatoEngineer [Vocals Engineered By] – Dan HetzelKeyboards, Guitar – Eric KupperMixed By – Dan Hetzel, Richie JonesProducer – Ric WakeProducer [Additional Productions By], Drums, Percussion – Richie JonesRecorded By [Track Recorded By] – "Young" Dave ScheuerRecorded By [Vocals Recorded By] – Anders Bagge, Ric WakeWritten-By – K. Savigar, L. Robbins
|4||I'm Gonna Make You Love Me|
Backing Vocals – Chris, Jeanette Olsson, Kevin Clark, Play Bass – Tomas LindbergDrum Programming – HumaEngineer – Huma, Michael McCoy, Sir MartinFeaturing – Chris TrousdaleGuitar – Berny Cosgrove, Esbjörn ÖhrwallKeyboards – Kevin Clark, Sir MartinMixed By – Bo Reimer, Hit VisionProducer, Arranged By – Cosgrove, Hit Vision, ClarkWritten-By – J. Ross, J. Williams, K. Gamble
|5||Us Against The World|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals By] – Jeanette Olsson, Play Guitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallMixed By – Mick GuzauskiProducer, Recorded By – BAG & ArnthorWritten-By – A. Lameche, A. Bagge, A. Birgisson, S. Mumba
|6||I Don't Get Down Like That|
Coordinator [Production Coordination By] – Andrea DerbyInstruments – Carl SturkenMixed By – Al Hemberger, Carl Sturken, Evan RogersProducer – Evan Rogers & Carl SturkenRecorded By, Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Al HembergerWritten-By – E. Rogers / C. Sturken
|7||Is It Love|
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Pär ÅströmBacking Vocals [Background Vocals By] – Jeanette Olsson, Play Bass – Tomas LindbergGuitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallMixed By – Ronny LahtiProducer, Arranged By, Recorded By – Hit VisionWritten-By – J. Elofsson, M. Martin
- A&R – David Massey
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Brad Aarons
- A&R [Associate A&R] – Lee Dannay
- Art Direction – Susanne Cerha
- Illustration – Scott Cohn
- Management – LB Management, Laila Bagge, Mathew Knowles, Music World Management
- Photography By – Christy Bush
Track 1 © Act Three Music (BMI) / Unichappell Music, Inc. / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. Produced and arranged for Murlyn Music and The Direxion Entertainment Corporation, Inc. Recorded at Hit Vision Studios, Stockholm and The Hit Factory, NY. Mixed at Polar Studio, Stockholm, Sweden. Chris Trousdale of Dream Street appears courtesy of Dream Street Entertainment.
Track 2 ©2001 Murlyn Songs / Air-Chrysalis Scandinavia AB / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS), all rights for Murlyn Songs in the U.S. and Canada administered by Universal-PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. All rights for Air-Chrysalis Scandinavia AB in the U.S. and Canada administered by Chrysalis Music (ASCAP), all rights on behalf or Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS) administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Produced for Murlyn Music. Recorded for Murlyn Music at Murlyn Studios, Stockholm. Mixed at Barking Doctor, Mt. Kisco, NY.
Track 3 © 2000 Universal-PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. / Angelou Music / Almo Music Corp. / Kevin Savigar Music. All rights for Angelou Music controlled and administered by Universal-PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. All rights for Kevin Savigar Music controlled and administered by Almo Music Corp. Produced for W&R Group. Additional productions for W&R Group. Mixed at Cove City Sound Studios, LI, New York. Vocals recorded at Murlyn Studios, Sweden. Track recorded at Cove City Sound Studios, LI, New York.
Track 4 © 1978 John Farrar Music (BMI) / Ensign Music Corp. (BMI) / Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI). Produced for Spicy Dog Productions. Recorded at Zoo Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. Mixed at Brandon's Way, Hollywood, CA.
Track 5 © 2001 BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia (STIM), all rights for the US on behalf of BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia (STIM) administered by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI) / Shane Songs / Zomba Music Enterprises, Inc. Produced and arranged for Murlyn Music. Recorded for Murlyn Music at Hit Vision Studios, Stockholm. Mixed at Polar Studio, Stockholm.
Track 6 © 2001 Songs Of Universal, Inc. / Bayjun Beat Music. All rights for Bayjun Beat Music controlled and administered by Songs Of Universal, Inc. Produced for Syndicated Rhythm Productions. Recorded at The Loft Recording Studios, Bronxville, NY. Mixed at The Loft Recording Studios, Bronxville, NY.
Track 7 © Fiction Songs Ltd. (PRS) / Wolfedelic Music. All rights for the world on behalf of Fiction Songs Ltd. (PRS) administered by BMG Music Publishing Ltd. (PRS). All rights on behalf of the world for BMG Music Publishing Ltd. (PRS) administered by BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP). Produced and arranged for Murlyn Music. Recorded for Murlyn Music at Hit Vision Studio, Stockholm. Mixed at Khabang Studio, Stockholm.
© 2002 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. ℗ 2001, 2002 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records.
Track 5 was later re-recorded by Twill - Is It Love in 2005.
- Barcode (Printed): 6 9699-86607-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 696998660724
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CTDP-108275 H3 1A 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CTDP-108275 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CTDP-108275 02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L423
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7200
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 50DA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 5100
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – DADC – CTDP-108275
- Produced For – Murlyn Music
- Produced For – The Direxion Entertainment Corporation, Inc.
- Produced For – W&R Group
- Produced For – Spicy Dog Productions
- Produced For – Syndicated Rhythm Productions
- Recorded At – Hit Vision Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Murlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Cove City Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Zoo Studios, Stockholm
- Recorded At – The Loft Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Barking Doctor Recording
- Mixed At – Cove City Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – The Loft Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Khabang Studio
- Published By – Act Three Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Murlyn Songs
- Published By – Air Chrysalis Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Angelou Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Kevin Savigar Music
- Published By – John Farrar Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Shane Songs AB
- Published By – Zomba Music Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of Universal, Inc.
- Published By – Bayjun Beat Music
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Wolfedelic Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
Replay is the second studio album by Swedish girlband Play, released on 10 June 2003. It contains covers from British artists such as Billie Piper, Liberty X and Atomic Kitten. The first single off the album was I Must Not Chase the Boys. The album peaked at number 67 on the Billboard 200 chart. Billboard named I Must Not Chase the Boys 76 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time. Faye Hamlin lead vocals. Anaïs Lameche lead vocals. Rosie Munter backing vocals. Play is the debut album of Play. The album was released in the United States on June 25, 2002. It spent six weeks on the Billboard 200, peaking at 85 in August 2002. The album was later certified Gold by the RIAA on March 24, 3003. In Europe a different version of the album, with four more songs, was released. It was not a self-titled album, instead it's official title is Us Against The World. The album was only released with seven songs in the United States as it believed it would make the album. PLAY continued to promote the album and tour throughout 2003. PLAY also appeared on several Nickelodeon televisions features like Slime Time and All That. The group released a second single Whole Again in 2003. Play's third album Don't Stop the Music was released on March 9, 2004. Their first single off the album was everGirl which they filmed two music videos for the song a US Tour version and the official music video was filmed at girls' local high school in Stockholm, Sweden. While promoting the album PLAY partnered with the girls clothing brand everGirl and Limited Too. The Album application brings new intuitive ways to browse high-quality photos and videos at blazing speed. It also provides instant viewing and sharing of photos on online services as well as leveraging the great camera capabilities of Xperia smartphones. Please visit the support page for more details: Support for viewing of photos with the Places view has been discontinued. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Medium of Boredom Long Play Album - Dan Mervis. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Play is the first live album by English post-punknew wave band Magazine. It was released in December 1980 by Virgin Records International and in April 1981 by . Records US. It peaked at No. 69 on the UK Album Chart. It was Magazine's sixth 1980 release. The live album consisted of a recording of the group's performance at Melbourne Festival Hall in Australia on 6 September 1980. The performance was part of a world tour in support of the group's third studio album, The Correct Use of Soap. Play artist. Play similar artists. Popular this week. Viva la Vida. 10,407 listeners. Play album. Skip to YouTube video. 411 photos
Release date: 25 Jun 2002
Label: Columbia, Music World Entertainment
Catalog: CK 86607
Size MP3: 1061 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Record source: CD, Mini-Album