|1||You Better Run|
Written-By – E. Brigate, F. Cavaliere
|2||Never Wanna Leave You|
Written-By – N. Geraldo, P. Benatar
|3||I'm Gonna Follow You|
Written-By – B. Steinberg
|4||Prisoner Of Love|
Written-By – S. Sheets
Written-By – K. Bush
|6||Treat Me Right|
Written-By – D. Lubahn, P. Benatar
Written-By – M. Grombacher, N. Geraldo, P. Benatar
Written-By – N.Geraldo
|9||Hit Me With Your Best Shot|
Written-By – E. Schwartz
|10||Hell Is For Children|
Written-By – N. Geraldo, P. Benatar
|CHE 1275||Pat Benatar||Crimes Of Passion (LP, Album, PRC)||Chrysalis||CHE 1275||US||1980|
|8CE 1275, 8CE-1275||Pat Benatar||Crimes Of Passion (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||8CE 1275, 8CE-1275||US||1980|
|ML 4440, CHR 1275||Pat Benatar||Crimes Of Passion (LP, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||ML 4440, CHR 1275||South Africa||1980|
|FVT 41275, ECH 1275||Pat Benatar||Crimes Of Passion (Cass, Album, RE)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||FVT 41275, ECH 1275||US||1983|
|CHR 1275||Pat Benatar||Crimes Of Passion (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1275||Sweden||1980|
- Art Direction – Ria Lewerke-Shapiro
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Roger Capps
- Drums – Myron Grombacher
- Engineer – Chris Minto, Keith Olsen
- Guitar – Scott St. Clair Sheets
- Mastered By – Greg Fulginiti, Jo Hansch
- Photography By – Leon Lecash
- Producer, Engineer – Keith Olsen
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Neil (Spyder James) Geraldo
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Pat Benatar
℗ & © 1980 Chrysalis Records
Has white label instead of white and blue like others.
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria - backwards "S" (Ƨ) etched into the runouts.
Artisan Sound Recorders - Mastered By Jo Hansch and Greg Fulginiti
Keith Olsen - Engineer Associated with "♡ POGO" in runout/deadwax pertaining to his Pogologo Productions. Which makes this entry unique with other Pat Benatar - Crimes Of Passion entries.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7558-51275-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075585127510
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): (CHE-1275-AS)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): (CHE-1275-BS)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Stamped): [Artisan Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched (Variant 1)): Ƨ CHE-1275-A-RE-1 - 1B SX ♡POGO [Stamping] 3 GF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched (Variant 2)): Ƨ CHE-1275-A-RE-1 - 1F SXT ♡POGO [Stamping] 3 GF
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): [Artisan Logo] [Cursive A]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched (Variant 1)): S CHE-1275-B-RE-1 - 1D SX ♡POGO B [Stamping] 1 [Stamping]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched (Variant 2)): S CHE-1275-B-RE-1 - 1B SX ♡POGO [Stamping] [Stamping]
- Pressing Plant ID (Sides A&B etched in runout): Ƨ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – White Dog Music
- Published By – Downtown Music Company
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Neil Geraldo Music, Co.
- Published By – Red Admiral Music, Inc.
- Published By – Big Tooth Music, Co.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Muscle Tone Music
- Published By – Billy Steinberg Music
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Discott Music
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
Crimes of Passion is the second studio album by American rock singer Pat Benatar, released on August 5, 1980 by Chrysalis Records. The album is the first to feature Myron Grombacher on drums, beginning a long tenure in Benatar's band that would last into the late-1990s. The album debuted on the US Billboard 200 album chart the week ending August 23 and held at No. 2 for five weeks in the US in January 1981, behind John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Double Fantasy. It contains the hits Hit Me with Your Best. The rest of the album is mildly hit or miss, with a few moments of filler. Thankfully, Benatar avoids the synth-happy trends of the early '80s and delivers a hard rocking ten-song session of power pop tempered with a few ballads for balance. And while Hit Me with Your Best Shot was one of her most praised moments, her version of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights is probably one of the most underrated songs of her entire catalog. Crimes Of Passion. Pat Benatar - Crimes Of Passion 1980. To favorites 8 Download album. Listen album. AOR Melodic Hard Rock. Pat Benatar. Album 1980 10 Songs. Crimes of Passion. Rock Benatar. You Better Run. UMG от лица компании EMI LatinAutor, PEDL, LatinAutor - SonyATV, ASCAP, SOLAR Music Rights Management, EMI Music Publishing и другие авторские общества 3. Crimes of Passion is the second album by Pat Benatar, released in 1980. It peaked at 2 on the Billboard 200 and produced the hits Hit Me with Your Best Shot US 9, You Better Run US 42, Treat Me Right US 18, plus a cover of Kate Bush's international hit, Wuthering Heights. Crimes of Passion is Benatar's highest selling album to date, certifying 5x platinum for sales of 5 million units Hell Is for Children, which was not released as an A-side single, was also a hit on album-rock stations. However, a live version of this song f. Benatar's second album, Crimes of Passion , arrived on Aug. 5, 1980, and quickly set about vaulting over the high bar set by In the Heat of the Night. A No. 2 hit, the album spun off what ended up becoming one of the defining. This is not to say that Crimes of Passion lacks outside material. Not only did the record work in covers of the Young Rascals' You Better Run and Kate Bush 's Wuthering Heights, it also made room for cuts from future '80s hitmakers Billy Steinberg I'm Gonna Follow You and Eddie Schwartz Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Pat Benatar : Crimes of Passion,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Backing Vocals Neil Geraldo , Pat Benatar, Roger Capps. Bass Guitar Roger Capps. Creative Director Billy Bass. Drums Myron Grombacher. Engineer Chris Minto, Keith Olsen. Guitar Scott St. Clair Sheets. Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards Neil Geraldo. Crimes Of Passion 8-Trk, Album, Club. Chrysalis, Chrysalis. 8CE 1275, 8CE-1275. Vendi questa versione. ML 4440, CHR 1275. Crimes Of Passion LP, Album. Перейдите на страницу пользователя, чтобы посмотреть публикации или отправить сообщение. О себе: This Group is for Crimes of Passion a tr
Performer: Pat Benatar
Title: Crimes Of Passion
Release date: 1980
Style: Hard Rock, Pop Rock
Catalog: CHE 1275
Size MP3: 2661 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, White Label, Santa Maria Pressing