|2||Year Of Summer||4:17|
|3||Behind The Grey||3:13|
|6||Made The Same||3:33|
|8||Its Too Late||4:47|
|10||In All Honesty||4:01|
|13||So Much Is Lost||4:17|
|7243 4 99947 2 0, 0 7243 4 999 47 2 0, 0-7243-4 99||Paradise Lost||Host (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI, EMI||7243 4 99947 2 0, 0 7243 4 999 47 2 0, 0-7243-4 99||Europe||1999|
|7243 4 99947 2 0, 0-7243-4 99947-2-0, 499 9472||Paradise Lost||Host (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||7243 4 99947 2 0, 0-7243-4 99947-2-0, 499 9472||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|none||Paradise Lost||Host (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Лира Records||none||Russia||2000|
|NB 4308-1, 27361 43087, NB 4308-7||Paradise Lost||Host (LP, Whi + LP, S/Sided, Etch, Whi + Album, Ltd, RE,)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 4308-1, 27361 43087, NB 4308-7||Europe||2018|
|SRNB113||Paradise Lost||Host (CD, Album, RM, Dig)||Shinigami Records||SRNB113||Brazil||2018|
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Audrey Riley, G. Mackintosh
- Backing Vocals – Shereena Smith (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 13)
- Bass – Stephen Edmondson
- Cello – Audrey Riley, Dinah Beamish
- Design, Art Direction – Stylorouge
- Drums – Lee Morris
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Cullen
- Guitar – Aaron Aedy
- Guitar, Keyboards – Greg Mackintosh
- Management [Worldwide] – Andy Farrow, Northern Music Co
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Paul Postle
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Steve Lyon
- Programmed By – G. Mackintosh, Steve Lyon
- Viola – Susan Dench
- Violin – Chris Tombling, Gini Ball, Leo Payne
- Vocals – Nick Holmes
℗ 1999 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Paradise Lost under exclusive licence to EMI Electrola GmbH.
© 1999 EMI Electrola GmbH
Printed in EU (on the back cover)
Made in EU (on the disc label)
Produced, mixed and engineered for Stephen Budd Management Ltd.
Samples courtesy of Spectrasonics. 'Distorted Reality' and 'Distorted Reality 2', Zero - G', 'Chemical Beats', 'Skinned', Big Fish Audio 'Loopalicious' and Sounds Good 'Methods Of Mayhem'.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission of Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
Mastered at Masterdisk New York;
Recorded at 262 Studios, Haremere Hall and Great Linford Manor, mixed at Matrix Studios between Sept. 1998 and Feb. 1999.
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a 12-page booklet.
Category appears as 7243 4 99947 2 0 on both spines and back cover.
Category appears as 0 7243 4 999 47 2 0 on back of booklet.
Category appears as 0-7243-4 99947-2-0 on CD.
- Barcode: 7 24349 99472 0
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 724349994720
- Other (F): PM 520
- Other (Category UK): 499 9472
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 to 2): EMI UDEN 4999472 @ 1 010309
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 2): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AAHT2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AAHT4
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00542
- Licensed To – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI Uden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paradise Lost
- Copyright (c) – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Produced For – Stephen Budd Management
- Recorded At – 262 Studios
- Recorded At – Haremere Hall
- Recorded At – Great Linford Manor
- Mixed At – Matrix Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Stylorouge
Host is the seventh studio album recorded by British band Paradise Lost. The singles So Much Is Lost and Permanent Solution both have music videos released in an interview, Holmes and Mackintosh explained that the videos were higher budget compared to other videos they made. Due to an injury, Gregor Mackintosh often played keyboards instead of guitar while touring the album with his guitar technician playing his guitar parts. Paradise Lost - Host 1999. Lost - Host 1999. To favorites 29 Download album. Listen album. Electronic Gothic Rock. Paradise Lost. Songs in album Paradise Lost - Host 1999. Paradise Lost - So Much Is Lost. Paradise Lost - Nothing Sacred. Paradise Lost - In All Honesty. Paradise Lost - Harbour. Paradise Lost - Ordinary Days. Paradise Lost - Its Too Late. Paradise Lost - Permanent Solutions. Paradise Lost - Behind The G. Paradise Lost discography all. So Much Is Lost 1999. Permanent Solution 1999. Type: Full-length. The album saw the band moving further away from their previous metal sound to something more akin to a melancholy style of synthpop, gothic rock. Videos were made for So Much Is Lost and Permanent Solution. Gregor Mackintosh often played keyboards instead of guitar while touring the album. A guest guitarist played his guitar parts. Recording information . Paradise Losts seventh studio album, released on EMI Electrola GMBH in 1999. So Much is Lost. Paradise Losts tenth single release. Released on EMI Electrola GMBH in 1999. So Much is Lost Lost in Space mix. Nick Holmes: It's not a metal album - If you're a metal fan you wouldn't like that - You gotta follow your heart. Paradise Lost really should free to Paradise Lost Host So Much Is Lost, Nothing Sacred and more. 13 tracks 53:13. Metal 1999. So Much Is Lost. New album OBSIDIAN out now via Nuclear Blast. Order you copy of OBSIDIAN:
Performer: Paradise Lost
Release date: 25 May 1999
Style: Alternative Rock, Synth-pop
Catalog: 7243 4 99947 2 0, 0 7243 4 999 47 2 0, 0-7243-4 99947-2-0
Size MP3: 2572 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Record source: CD, Album