|1||For Philip Guston||13:43|
|2||For Philip Guston||23:09|
|3||For Philip Guston||56:12|
|4||For Philip Guston||24:44|
|5||For Philip Guston||27:04|
|6||For Philip Guston||31:28|
|7||For Philip Guston||17:45|
|8||For Philip Guston||17:41|
|9||For Philip Guston||17:14|
|10||For Philip Guston||19:22|
- Composed By – Morton Feldman
- Cover [Cover Design] – Ross Hudson
- Editor – Bob Michaels, Tom Erbe
- Engineer – Joseph Kucera, Mark Waldrep
- Executive-Producer – Becky Starobin, David Starobin
- Flute [Flutes], Producer – Dorothy Stone
- Liner Notes – Alan Rich
- Mastered By – Tom Erbe
- Percussion – Arthur Jarvinen
- Performer – The California EAR Unit
- Photography [Photo Of Arthur Jarvinen] – Mel Melcon
- Photography [Photo Of Dorothy Stone] – Martin Cohen Photography
- Photography [Photo Of Gloria Cheng-Cochran] – Diane Alancraig
- Photography [Photographs Of Morton Feldman] – Betty Freeman
- Piano, Celesta – Gloria Cheng-Cochran
- Programmed By [Enhanced Track By] – Akira Rabelais
- Programmed By [Windows Director Port] – Brendon Cassidy
- Recorded By – Josef Kucera
Total Time: 4 hrs., 8 min., 23 sec.
Disc A (64:11)
Disc B (73:26)
Disc C (54:34)
Disc D (56:12)
Includes remarks by the composer and Feldman photo-montage on Enhanced CD. Enhanced Track for Windows 95, 3.1; and Apple Macintosh Platforms.
This recording was made possible in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
Special thanks to Philip Acosta, Ross, McFarlane, Ron Brookler, Robert Starobin and Roy Tabby.
℗ and © 1997 Bridge Records, Inc.
Produced in USA
CDs come packaged in a plastic multi-CD jewel case with 16 page booklet including photographs and notes in English.
- Barcode (Scanned): 090404907821
- Barcode (Text): 0 90404 90782 1
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout (Disc A): BCD9078-1 Z7913A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc B): BCD9078-2 X7913B
- Matrix / Runout (Disc C): BCD9078-3 Z7913E
- Matrix / Runout (Disc D): +BCD9078-4 Z7927F
- Mastering SID Code (Disc A): IFPI L533
- Mastering SID Code (Disc B): IFPI L531
- Mastering SID Code (Disc C): IFPI L533
- Mastering SID Code (Disc D): IFPI L533
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bridge Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bridge Records, Inc.
This version, by members of the wonderful California EAR Unit, is far more relaxed, a necessity given the score's restrictive architecture. Perhaps the most striking thing about this piece is that, in the 104 pages that comprise the score, no two passages bear the same time signature . Includes remarks by the composer and Feldman photo-montage on Enhanced CD. Enhanced Track for Windows 95, 3. 1 and Apple Macintosh Platforms. This recording was made possible in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. Special thanks to Philip Acosta, Ross, McFarlane, Ron Brookler, Robert Starobin and Roy Tabby. and 1997 Bridge Records, Inc. Produced in USA. MORTON FELDMAN: FOR PHILIP GUSTON NEW CD Condition: Brand New. Time left: 24d 15h 32m 59s Ships to: Worldwide. Higher ranked This album 11,661st Lower ranked 13,132nd -For Philip Guston The California EAR UnitRothko Chapel Why Patterns Upcoming concerts. Listen to music from Morton Feldman The California . Unit like For Philip Guston, Crippled Symmetry: Region 1 & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Morton Feldman The California . Play album. Do you have any photos of this artist Add an image. For Philip Guston 1984 is quintessential-and very essential-Morton Feldman. His studies of pitch and notational austerities under John Cage produced one of the most unique voices in late 20th century American music. Feldman, who died in 1987, had also befriended a number of New York art world luminaries and the painter Philip Guston was one. This work demands a listener's patience, but yields immeasurable rewards, and the California EAR Unit does a tremendous job of restraint and acute inspection throughout. Paul Cook. Go Unlimited. Morton Feldman - The California EAR Unit - Crippled Symmetry - Region 4-6, Crippled Symmetry - Region 1-3, Morton Feldman - For Philip Guston и другие скачать в mp3 и слушать музыку онлайн бесплатно. View All. Feldman: Crippled Symmetry. Morton Feldman: For Christian Wolff. Contributions By. Become a Donor Donor badge, no ads more benefits. Track List. No Track List Added. New Album Releases. Phoebe Bridgers. Bob Dylan. Rough and Rowdy Ways. Morton Feldman: For Philip Guston. for flute, percussion and piano. For Philip Guston score for flute alto flute, percussion glockenspiel, vibraphone, marimbaphone, tubular bells: 1 player and piano celesta UE17967. More info. These include Violin and String Quartet 1985, around 2 hours, For Philip Guston 1984, around four hours and, most extreme, the String Quartet II 1983, over six hours long without a break. These pieces typically maintain a very slow developmental pace and are mostly very quiet. Feldman said that quiet sounds had begun to be the only ones that interested him. Morton Feldman: The Viola in my Life. Liner note essay. New World Records
Performer: Morton Feldman / The California EAR Unit
Title: For Philip Guston (1984)
Release date: 1997
Label: Bridge Records
Catalog: BRIDGE 9078A/D
Size MP3: 1671 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Record source: 4 × CD, Enhanced, Album