|1||Looks That Kill||4:07|
|4||Knock 'Em Dead, Kid||3:40|
|5||Shout At The Devil||3:16|
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
|7||Ten Seconds To Love||4:17|
|8||In The Beginning|
Narrator – Allister Fiend
|10||God Bless The Children Of The Beast||1:33|
|11||Too Young To Fall In Love||3:34|
|60289-1||Mötley Crüe||Shout At The Devil (LP, Album, SRC)||Elektra||60289-1||US||1983|
|ESM 311||Mötley Crüe||Shout At The Devil (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Mötley Records, Eleven Seven Music, EMI||ESM 311||Europe||Unknown|
|038667, 50999 082471 24||Mötley Crüe||Shout At The Devil (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, Mötley Records, Eleven Seven Music, Universal Music Group||038667, 50999 082471 24||Mexico||2011|
|ESM / MR 310||Mötley Crüe||Shout At The Devil (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mötley Records, Eleven Seven Music||ESM / MR 310||US||2008|
|ESM/MR 312||Mötley Crüe||Shout At The Devil (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Cle)||Mötley Records, Eleven Seven Music||ESM/MR 312||US||2018|
- A&R, Product Manager – Tom Zutaut
- Artwork [Arteork Re-Design] – Trevor Niemann
- Bass, Bass [Bass Pedals], Vocals – Nikki Sixx
- Composed By – Mick Mars (tracks: A5)
- Cover – Bob Defrin
- Crew [Road Crue, Chief] – Jim Beauregard
- Crew [Road Crue] – Tim "Looser" Luzzi
- Crew [Road Crue], Lighting [Lighting Design] – Phil Ealy
- Crew [Road Crue], Lighting [Lights] – Clyde "The Spide" Duncan
- Drums, Drums [Simmons Drums], Vocals – Tommy Lee
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Mick Mars
- Engineer [Second] – Doug Schwartz
- Lead Vocals – Vince Neil
- Legal – Barbara Berkowitz, Dina LaPolt, Doug Mark
- Lyrics By – Nikki Sixx (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Sixx (tracks: B1, B5), Vince Neil (tracks: B4)
- Lyrics By [Words By], Music By – Lennon And McCartney (tracks: A6)
- Management – Allen Kovac
- Management [At] – Tenth Street Entertainment
- Management [Business] – Pam Malek, Paul Glass , Provident Financial Management
- Management [Label] – Frank Woodworth, Lisa Van Zuidam, Nikki Sixx, Sam Alpert
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Music By – Geoff Workman (tracks: A1), Mars (tracks: B1, B5), Nikki Sixx (tracks: A2 to A4, B2 to B4), Neil (tracks: B1, B5), Vince Neil (tracks: B3)
- Photography By [Album Cover, Gatefold Photos, Studio Photography], Concept By [Video Concepts, Album Cover], Choreography, Management [Marketing And Merchandising Consultancy] – Barry Levine
- Producer – Tom Werman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Geoff Workman
- Remastered By – Kevin Gray
"Vinyl Re-Issue - 180 Gram Exclusive Red & Black Vinyl" in gatefold sleeve with cardboard inner with lyrics.
Limited to 1500 copies.
Writer's credit appear on labels with last name only and on inner sleeves with or without first name.
Helter Skelter published by Maclen Music, Inc. c/o ATV Music Corp.
Nikki Sixx: SixxGunner Tunes (ASCAP)
Mick Mars: Mars Mountain Music (ASCAP)/Cherry Lane Music Publishing
Tommy Lee: Tommyland Music (ASCAP)
Vince Neil: WB Music Corp (ASCAP)
In The Beginning - Geoff Workman: Vaguely Accepted Music (ASCAP)
℗ © Masters 2000, Inc. Made in the USA
- Barcode (Sticker, back of shrink wrap): 8 76931 01673 7
- Barcode (Back of jacket): 8 46070 03122 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): ESM 312 A KMCATn
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): ESM 312-B KMCATLn
- Record Company – Tenth Street Entertainment
- Licensed To – Eleven Seven Music
- Licensed From – Masters 2000, Inc.
- Produced For – Julia's Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – RED Distribution, LLC
- Manufactured By – RED Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Masters 2000, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Masters 2000, Inc.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Remastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Sixxgunner Tunes
- Published By – Mars Mountain Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Tommyland Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Vaguely Acceptable Music
Mötley Crüe Shout At The Devil 1983 1. In the beginning 2. Shout at the devil 3. Looks that kill 4. Bastard 5. God bless the children of the beast 6. at the Devil is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe, released on September 26, 1983. It was the band's breakthrough album, establishing Mötley Crüe as one of the top selling heavy metal acts of the 1980s. The singles Looks That Kill and Too Young to Fall in Love were moderate hits for the band. Shout at the Devil was Mötley Crüe's breakthrough success, selling 200,000 copies in its first two weeks. The album's title and the band's use of a Pentagram caused a. Shout shout shout Shout shout shout Shout at the devil Hes the wolf screaming lonely in the night Hes the blood stain on the stage Hes the tear in your eye Being tempted by his lies Hes the knife in your back Hes rage Well, Hes the razor to the knife Oh, lonely is our lives My. heads spinnin' round and round But in the seasons of wither Well stand and deliver Be strong and laugh at him Shout shout shout Shout at the devil Shout shout shout Hell be the love in your eyes Hell be the blood between your thighs And then have you Crying for more Hell put strength to the test. Mötley Crüe Shout At The Devil Label: Elektra 18P2-2752 Series: Forever Young Series Format: CD, Album Country: Japan Released: 10 Jul 1989 Genre: Rock Style: Hard Rock, Glam. Songs in album Mötley Crüe - Shout At The Devil 1983. Mötley Crüe - In The Beginning. Mötley Crüe - Shout At The Devil. Mötley Crüe - Looks That Kill. Mötley Crüe - Bastard. а часто выделяемую здесь helter scelter написали и исполнили the beatles а motley crue испортили прекрасную песню. кому интересно. Mötley Crüe. Shout At The Devil. Preview Preview. Mötley Crüe Pro Unlimited. 316 tracks316. Follow Mötley Crüe and others on SoundCloud. Shout At The Devil - Mötley Crüe. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Shout at the Devil is the second album by glam metal band Mötley Crüe, released on September 26, 1983. The record, along with its predecessor Too Fast for Love, is regarded as one of the most influential of its genre. Looks that Kill and Too Young to Fall in Love became huge hits and Shout at the Devil became very popular as well. Shout is a textbook example of Heavy metal as it existed in the 80s. Song topics included sex, violence, drugs, and youthful rebellion. In addition, the visual influence of the band in this era was palpable as their mas read more. Shout at the Devil is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe, released on September 26, 1983. It was the bands breakthrough album, establishing Mötley Crüe as one of the top selling heavy metal acts of the 1980s. The singles Looks That Kill and Too Young to Fall in Love were moderate hits for the band. Shout at the Devil Q&A. Shout at the Devil displays Mötley Crüe's sleazy and notorious yet quite entertaining metal at its best. When compared to its predecessor, Too Fast for Love, one can see that the band's musical range certainly widened over the course of its first two albums the record features catchy, hard-rocking songs, but also includes an instrumental God Bless the Children of the Beast and a powerful cover of the Beatles' Helter Skelter. While such later albums as Dr. Feelgood would achieve a higher amount of critical acclaim, no Mötley Crüe album surpasses the q. Album 1983 11 Songs. Shout at the Devil. Hard Rock 1983. In the Beginning
Performer: Mötley Crüe
Title: Shout At The Devil
Release date: 18 Mar 2016
Label: Mötley Records, Eleven Seven Music
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Catalog: ESM/MR 312
Size MP3: 1186 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Red With Black Swirl, 180g