|3||The Stain Remains||4:31|
|5||River Runs Red||1:55|
|6||Method Of Groove||5:17|
|8||Through And Through||3:06|
|10||Words And Music||5:13|
|RR 9043-2||Life Of Agony||River Runs Red (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9043-2||US||1993|
|MASS 0071||Life Of Agony||River Runs Red (Cass, Album, Blu)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0071||Poland||1993|
|0165||Life Of Agony||River Runs Red (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Kuguar Records||0165||Ukraine||Unknown|
|RR 9043-2||Life Of Agony||River Runs Red (CD, Album, RP)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9043-2||Europe||Unknown|
|RRCAR 9043-1||Life Of Agony||River Runs Red (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Roadrunner Records, Cargo Records||RRCAR 9043-1||Germany||2006|
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Artwork [Art Direction, Montage] – Laura Michaels Design, Twelve Point Rule, Ltd. NYC
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Joann Daley
- Artwork [Logo Design And Cover Concept] – Alan Robert
- Bass, Vocals – Alan Robert
- Drums – Sal Abruscato
- Engineer – Ed "Fast Eddie" Reed, Joe Marciano
- Guitar, Vocals – Joey Z.
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Keith Caputo
- Lyrics By [All], Songwriter [All Melodies], Concept By [Musical Concepts By] – Alan Robert
- Management – Ken Kriete
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Music By [All], Arranged By [Arrangements] – Life Of Agony
- Photography By [ Joey, Alan & Sal] – Linda Aversa
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Al Bello
- Photography By [Keith's Photo] – John Ricard
- Producer – Josh Silver
MADE IN POLAND.
This album is dedicated to Carl DeStefano, may he now rest peacefully in the hands of our father.
- Barcode: 5 907785 020498
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.com.pl [TAKT logo] 012221 MASS-0711 CD [TAKT logo]
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LK96
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R16
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society (on hologram sticker): ZAIKS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Mind Records
- Copyright (c) – Metal Mind Records
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Recorded At – Systems Two
- Mixed At – Systems Two
- Recorded At – Sty In The Sky
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Pressed By – TAKT – 012221
- Pressed By – www.takt.com.pl – 012221
No Copyright - Only Copyleft. Life of Agony - River Runs Red 1993 The full Digipack version album released 1994. Track listing: Time - 0: Runs Red is the debut studio album by American alternative metal band Life of Agony, released on October 12, 1993 by Roadrunner Records. The album is considered a concept album. On October 7, 2009, it was announced that for the first time ever the band would perform the album in its entirety at Starland Ballroom on Saturday. Текст песни: I got the razor at my wrist 'Cause I cant resist Ive got this fever burnin' fist That does as I in album Life Of Agony - River Runs Red 1993. Life Of Agony - This Time. Life Of Agony - Underground. Life Of Agony - Monday. Life Of Agony - River Runs Red. Life Of Agony - Through and Through. Life Of Agony - Words and Music. Life Of Agony - Thursday. Life Of Agony - Bad Seed. Life Of Agony - My Eyes. Life Of Agony - Respect. Dark is probably the first word that comes to mind when listening to River Runs Red. s grinding guitars dominate the mix with a metallic croaking that's distinctive and sonically ahead of its time. The grungier tracks featured at the beginning of the record This Time, Underground stand out, along with some more reckless hardcore material like Method of Groove. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Album debut de Life Of Agony. Más hardcore que los trabajos posteriores, sin concesiones, directo a la yugular. Un trabajo excelente. Jam packed full of emotion, darkness, hopelessness, and bone crushing sludgy and groovy riffs, Life Of Agony's debut deserves a spot among such legendary releases such as NOLA, Odd Fellows Rest, Far Beyond Driven, and When The Kite Strings Pops. While many know of this band, it seems they never quite got the recognition they deserve and I'm not quite sure why. The sound of the record is tight and heavy and the riffs will get stuck in your head for days. Many influnces are evident on the album but aren't exactly easy to pinpoint. The vocals could be described as having a strong P. River Runs Red. Life of Agony. Тяжелый рок 1993. I got the razor at my wrist 'cause I can't resist I've got this fever burnin' fist That does as I wish But when I get downtown And see what's around I just know there's got to be A better place to be found. Oh, God help me. The river runs red and I think I'm dyin'. Well I know there'd come a day When my mind would say Hey are you afraid Well all I know is that I been down here tryin' Well, I'll bleed on through the night I suppose I'll be dead by the morning light So don't be suprised if you mind wh. Complete sua coleção de Life Of Agony. RR 9043-2. Life Of Agony. River Runs Red CD, Album. Roadrunner Records. Vender esta versão
Performer: Life Of Agony
Title: River Runs Red
Release date: 2002
Label: Metal Mind Productions
Style: Hardcore, Heavy Metal
Catalog: MASS CD 0071
Size MP3: 2986 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Reissue