|2||The Weakness In Me||3:32|
|3||Drop The Pilot||3:42|
|5||(I Love It When You) Call Me Names||3:24|
|6||When I Get It Right||2:50|
|8||Me Myself I||3:16|
|9||Down To Zero||3:50|
|10||Show Some Emotion||3:30|
|12||Love And Affection||4:27|
|CS-4987||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (Cass, Comp, Dol)||A&M Records||CS-4987||Canada||1983|
|CDA 63725||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (CD, Comp)||A&M Records||CDA 63725||Europe||1984|
|CS-4987||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (Cass, Comp)||A&M Records||CS-4987||US||1983|
|RML-52037||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (LP, Comp)||A&M Records||RML-52037||Australia||1983|
|JAC 2001||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (Cass, Comp, Cle)||A&M Records||JAC 2001||UK||1983|
- Design, Art Direction – Michael Ross
- Engineer – Glyn Johns (tracks: B2, B3), Val Garay (tracks: A1)
- Lacquer Cut By – Pounda
- Management – Mike Noble , Running Dog Management Ltd.
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Glyn Johns (tracks: B2 to B5), Henry Lewy (tracks: B6), Joan Armatrading (tracks: A3, B1, B6), Richard Gottehrer (tracks: A6), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A2 to A5, A7, B1), Val Garay (tracks: A1)
- Written-By – Joan Armatrading
Tracks A1 & A2 from "The Key" AMLX64912
Tracks A4, A5 & A7 from "Walk Under Ladders" AMLH64876
Tracks B2 & B3 from "Joan Armatrading" AMLH64588
Tracks B4 & B5 from "Show Some Emotion" AMLH68433
Made In England
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Variant 1 [Stamped & Etched]): JA 2001 A//2▽420 T POUNDA TA1PE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Variant 1 [Stamped]): JA 2001 B//2▽420 T
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Variant 2): JA 2001 AB1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Variant 2): JA 2001 BA2 D
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): JA 2001-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): JA 2001-B
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Record Company – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Tape One
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
Track Record was A&M's initial attempt to present Joan Armatrading's best music on a single disc. The label has since released several more compilations that expand the field slightly by adding material that appeared before and after the vintage years of 1976 to 1983, diluting rather than enhancing Track Record's original selection. Compilations by their very nature can only do a few things well: draw neophytes in with unflinchingly good music, provide fans with the kind of selection they'd put on a homemade tape, and collect unreleased or hard-to-find tracks on an easy. Joan Armatrading - Track Record 1983. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock Pop-Rock Synthrock. Joan Armatrading. Album 1983 13 Songs. Track Record. Pop free to Joan Armatrading Track Record Drop The Pilot, I Love It When You Call Me Names and more. 13 tracks 49:31. 2018 2015 remaster. Save Me. resonanzz, Joan Armatrading. 2018 сингл. Loving What You Hate. Joan Armatrading is the third studio album from the British singer-songwriter Joan Armatrading and her second for A&M Records. It was her first album to be recorded entirely in London, as her first two albums - Whatever's for Us and Back to the Night being partially recorded in France and Wales respectively in addition to London. Released in 1976, the album peaked at number 12 and was certified Gold by the British Phonographic Industry. It also included one of Armatrading's best-selling singles, Love. Music World Lyrics J Joan Armatrading Albums Track Record. Joan Armatrading Album. Record, 1983. Drop the Pilot, 03:39. I Love It When You Call Me Names, 03:25. When I Get It Right, 02:49. I'm Lucky, 03:03. The Weakness In Me, 03:31. Heaven, 04:41. Track Record LP, Comp, PRS. A&M Records. JA 2001. Joan Armatrading - I Love It When You Call Me Names 3:22. Joan Armatrading - I'm Lucky 3:33. Down To Zero - Joan Armatrading 3:51. Joan Armatrading Format: Audio CD. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. A great Hits album from Joan Armatrading contains 2 new tracks Heaven & Frustration plus most of the singles she released during this period 1976-83 these are the single versions, only hit missing is All The Way From America
Performer: Joan Armatrading
Title: Track Record
Release date: 1983
Label: A&M Records
Style: Folk Rock, Soft Rock, Pop Rock, Soul
Catalog: JA 2001
Size MP3: 2945 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, PRS Pressing