|1||Tickets To Water Falls||2:59|
|2||Rope Ladder To The Moon||2:51|
|3||Theme For An Imaginary Western||3:27|
|4||The Ministry Of Bag||2:47|
|5||Weird Of Hermiston||2:20|
|6||Boston Ball Game, 1967||1:44|
|7||He The Richmond||3:34|
|9||Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune||3:39|
|583 058||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||583 058||UK||1969|
|065 603-2||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor, Universal||065 603-2||Europe||2003|
|835 242-2||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (CD, Album, RM)||Polydor||835 242-2||UK||1997|
|MP 1459||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||MP 1459||Japan||1970|
|TP 33-306||Jack Bruce||Songs For A Tailor (8-Trk, Album)||ATCO Records||TP 33-306||US||1969|
- Artwork – Ink Studios
- Cello [Cellos] – Jack Bruce (tracks: A5)
- Composed By [Music Composed By], Arranged By – Jack Bruce
- Drums – John Marshall (tracks: A5, B2), Jon Hiseman (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3 to B5)
- Engineer – Andrew Johns
- Guitar – Chris Spedding (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4, B5), Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B4), Jack Bruce (tracks: A5, B2, B4), L'Angelo Misterioso (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Rob Grenell
- Organ – Jack Bruce (tracks: A2 to A4, B5)
- Other [Got Together By] – Ralph
- Percussion – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Cover Photograph By] – Roger Phillips
- Piano – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Producer – Felix Pappalardi
- Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1)
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Saxes] – Art Themen (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Dick Heckstall-Smith (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Trombone – John Mumford (tracks: B3)
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Henry Lather (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Vocals – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: A5, B4)
- Vocals, Bass – Jack Bruce
- Words By – Pete Brown
Includes lyric insert.
"MO" suffix in matrix numbers on labels denotes a Monarch Record Mfg. Co.pressing.
Several different variations exist with suffixes that vary from -MO.
Produced by arrangement with The Robert Stigwood Organization, Limited.
Released in the U.S.A. by special arrangement with Polydor Records, Ltd.
© 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
All selections published by Casserole, BMI.
[insert] © 1969 Casserole Music Corp.
Joe Hiseman & Dick Heckstall-Smith, members of Colosseum, appear by kind permission of Dunhill Records.
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side One): ST-C-691663-MO
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side Two): ST-C-691664-MO
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side One): ST-C-691663-MO- A [(horizontal) M PR] AT Δ13798 RG W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side Two): ST-C-691664-MO- A [(horizontal) M PR] AT Δ13798-X RG W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped, Sides One & Two): MR (In a circle)
- Published By – Casserole Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Casserole Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
Songs for a Tailor is the 1969 debut solo album by the Scottish musician, composer and singer Jack Bruce, who was already famous at the time of its release for his work with the supergroup Cream. Originally released on the Polydor label in Europe and on Atco Records in the U. Songs for a Tailor was the second solo album that Bruce recorded, though he did not release the first, Things We Like, for another year. Jack Bruce: все альбомы, включая The Bottom Line Archive Series , Automatic , Songs for a taylor и другие. Jack Bruce & His Big Blues Band - Live 2012. Jack Bruce. Alive In America. Songs For A Tailor. Harmony Row. Legends of Rock. Songs in album Jack Bruce - Songs For A Tailor 1969. Jack Bruce - Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune. Jack Bruce - Theme For An Imaginary Western. Jack Bruce - Tickets To Waterfalls. Jack Bruce - Weird Of Hermiston. Jack Bruce - Rope Ladder To The Moon. Jack Bruce - The Ministry Of Bag. Jack Bruce - He The Richmond. Jack Bruce - Boston Ball Game, 1967. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Album 1969 14 Songs. His 1969 solo debut, Songs for a Tailor, blended jazz, blues, and rock elements within accessible song structures in tandem with Pete Browns whimsical and slightly surreal lyrics. From the brooding complexity of Theme for an Imaginary Western to the brassy groove of The Ministry of Bag and the growling riffage of The Clearout, Bruce sounds inspired and unfettered here. Songs For A Tailor is much less blues orientated than one would think or have expected, especially considering Jack Bruces work with Cream, and the fact that the Blind Faith album would be released in this year as well. Interestingly enough, nearly all of the lyrics have been penned by Pete Brown , who was responsible for Creams most influential lyrics, where the songs come across as a reflection of Jack Bruces personality at the time, feeling rather fragile and bruised, laying out a bit of white English soul thats. Jack Bruce - Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune Tune from the 1969 album Songs For A Tailor. Jack Bruce: Vocals, Bass, Piano. George For A Tailor is a music studio album recording by JACK BRUCE Jazz RockFusionProgressive Rock released in 1969 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. This album being recorded in 1969, the songs still have somewhat of a simple feel, compared to Bruce's later works, but the foundation is definitely there. Another highlight for this prog fan is Rope Ladder To The Moon, a spacy song with a hist of eastern themes. A classic album that shows Jack Bruce was a clever songwriter and musician, Songs For A Tailor is a sometimes overlooked gem. Released on 29 August 1969, the LP was Jacks first solo release following the demise of Cream, although he had recorded an acoustic free jazz album in 1968 with John McLaughlin, Dick Heckstall-Smith and Jon Hiseman that would become Things We Like, Bruces second solo album in 1970. Listen to Songs For A Tailor right now. Songs For A Tailor promised much, and delivered too. Listen free to Jack Bruce Songs for a Tailor Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune, Theme For An Imaginary Western and more. 10 tracks 33:07. Jack Bruce born John Symon Asher Bruce on 14 May 1943 in Bishopbriggs, Lanarkshire, Scotland died 25 October 2014 in Suffolk, England was a Scottish musician and composer, known as a founder member of the seminal British psychedelic rock power trio, Cream, in the mid-to-late 1960s. Widely considered to be one of the greatest bass players of all time, Bruce maintained a solo career that spanned several decades, and also played in several musical groups
Performer: Jack Bruce
Title: Songs For A Tailor
Release date: 1969
Label: Atco Records
Style: Art Rock, Prog Rock
Catalog: SD 33-306
Size MP3: 1317 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, MO - Monarch Pressing