|5||Into The Wild||4:52|
Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
Drums, Percussion – Steve JansenMixed By – Warne Livesey
|8||Baby, You're So Strange||3:58|
|10||Cross The Border|
Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
|11||Too Late Now||3:12|
- Art Direction – Norman Moore, Rick Dobbis
- Backing Vocals – Andy Qunta, Eno
- Bass Guitar, Bass [Fretless] – Guy Pratt
- Design – Norman Moore
- Drums, Percussion – Masaki Tanazawa
- Engineer – Rhett Davies (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 to 12), Warne Livesey (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8, 9)
- Engineer [Additional] – Andy Lyden (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 to 12)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Canelle (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 to 12), George Shilling (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8, 9), Matt Howe (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 to 12)
- Guitar [Lead], Guitar [Treatments] – Robert Kretschmer
- Keyboards – Andy Qunta, Eno, Iva Davies
- Keyboards [Additional], Arranged By [Arr., String Section] – David Lord
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Computer [Fairlight Music] – Iva Davies
- Mastered By [Digitally] – Dennis Blackham
- Mixed By – David Lord
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Raine Shine (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Percussion [Additional] – David Lord, Gasper Lawal, Glen Tommey
- Photography By – Simon Fowler
- Piano [Treated] – Eno
- Producer – David Lord, Rhett Davies (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 to 12)
- Reeds, Brass, Trumpet [Solo], Programmed By [Keyboard Programmes], Keyboards [Fairlight] – Simon Lloyd
- Strings [String Section] – Stuart Gordon
- Voice [Girls Voices] – Shena Power
- Written-By – I. Davies, R. Kretschmer (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 10, 12)
Made in England.
Tracks 3, 4, 6, 8, 9: Recorded at Crescent Studios - Bath and Livingston Studios London.
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12: Recorded at The Whitehouse, Air Studios, The Town House - London and Trash Studios - Sydney.
Mixed at Crescent Studios.
Digitally Mastered at Tape One - London.
Mastered at Sterling Sound Studios, New York.
Although listed in the booklet, tracks 11 & 12 are not listed on either the rear sleeve or the CD label.
Jewel Case with 8 page booklet.
- Barcode: 5013136152722
- Matrix / Runout: CCD 1527 •
- Recorded At – Crescent Studios
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – White House Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Trash Studios
- Mixed At – Crescent Studios
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
Measure for Measure is the fifth studio album by Australian rocksynthpop band Icehouse and was the third album in the world to be recorded entirely digitally. The album's title refers to the Shakespearean play of the same name. Davies said the album was the first time he had worked with producers he could get on with and also the first time they had a surplus of songs to choose from. We've actually got more songs than we'll ever be able to use. It's very strange. It's created problems because they. Icehouse - Measure For Measure 1986 FULL ALBUM. ricardo z. Icehouse - Measure For Measure 1986. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Icehouse - Measure For Measure 1986. Icehouse - Paradise. Icehouse - No Promises. Icehouse - Mr. Icehouse - Angel Street. Icehouse - The Flame. Album 1986 17 Songs. Measure for Measure. Pop 1986. 10 tracks 43:08. The album, which peaked at 8 on the National albums charts, features the singles No Promises , Baby, Youre So Strange , Mr. Big , Cross the Border and Paradise. No Promises had been released as a 7 vinyl single in November 1985, it peaked at 30 on the Australian singles charts. It was used for the Boxes ballet created by Icehouse members Iva Davies and Robert Kretschmer. Measure for Measure is the April 1986 studio album by Australian rocksynthpop band Icehouse and was the third album in the world to be recorded entirely digitally. The album, which peaked at 8 on the National albums charts, features the singles No Promises, Baby, You're So Strange, Mr. Big, Cross the Border and Paradise. Additional musicians. Stuart Gordon strings. Measure for Measure, 1986. Now playing . Icehouse - Cross the Border - Measure for Measure 4:18. Icehouse - The flame Live 5:57. IceHouse - Angel Street 4:47. We process user's data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements, extract insights and generate reports to understand service usage andor accessing or storing information on devices for that purpose. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing, andor see our partners. More information. Allow All
Title: Measure For Measure
Release date: 1986
Style: Art Rock, Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Catalog: CCD 1527
Size MP3: 2092 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Record source: CD, Album