|1||In My Hour Of Darkness|
Backing Vocals – Linda RonstadtDobro – Bernie LeadonDrums – N.D. Smart IIFiddle – Byron Berline
|4||Streets Of Baltimore||2:50|
|5||A Song For You||4:57|
|9||That's All It Took||2:57|
|10||The New Soft Shoe||3:52|
|11||Cry One More Time|
Baritone Saxophone – Hal Battiste
|12||How Much I've Lied||2:27|
|13||I Can't Dance||2:20|
|14||Medley Live From Northern Quebec|
Backing Vocals – Ed Tickner, Kim Fowley, Phil KaufmanFiddle, Mandolin – Byron Berline
|15||Kiss The Children|
Backing Vocals – Lewis Morford, Mitch Gordon, Ron Hicklin, Tom Bahler
|16||Cash On The Barrelhead||2:12|
|17||Return Of The Grievous Angel|
Fiddle – Byron BerlineRhythm Guitar – Bernie Leadon
|19||Hearts On Fire|
Drums – N.D. Smart IIGuitar – Bernie LeadonVibraphone – Steve Snyder
|20||Still Feeling Blue|
Banjo – Alan Munde
|21||We'll Sweep Out The Ashes In The Morning||3:13|
|22||Ooh Las Vegas||3:29|
|23||Big Mouth Blues||3:52|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD, Comp, Club, BMG)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||1990|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD+G, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||Unknown|
|7599-26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD+G, Comp)||Reprise Records||7599-26108-2||Europe||1990|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||Unknown|
|7599-26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||7599-26108-2||Europe||Unknown|
- Bass – Emory Gordy (tracks: 12 to 20), John Conrad (tracks: 1 to 11), Rik Grech (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Compilation Producer [Compilation Director], Liner Notes – John M. Delgatto, Marley Brant
- Directed By [Musicians] – Glen D. Hardin (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Dobro – James Burton (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Drums – John Guerin (tracks: 1 to 11), Ronnie Tutt, Sam Goldstein (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer – Ed Barton (tracks: 1 to 11), Hugh Davies
- Engineer [Remix] – Hugh Davies (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Fiddle – Byron Berline (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Guitar – James Burton
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Gram Parsons
- Mixed By – Hugh Davies (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Al Perkins, Buddy Emmons (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Piano – Glen D. Hardin (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Producer – Gram Parsons, Rik Grech (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Rhythm Guitar – Herb Pederson (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Vocals – Emmylou Harris
- Vocals, Guitar – Barry Tashian (tracks: 1 to 11)
1 to 11 "GP", recorded 9-10/1972 at Wally Heider Studio 4, originally released January 1973.
12 to 20 "Grievous Angel", recorded summer 1973 at Wally Heider Studio 4 & Capitol Records Studios, mixed at Capitol Records Studios. Originally released January 1974.
Produced for Tickner-Dickson Productions.
©1973, 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
©1990 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗1973, 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
- Barcode: 0 7599-26108-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 26108-2 SRC=04 CD+G M1S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 26108-2 SRC=03 CD+G M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 26108-2 SRC=03 CD+G M1S6
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
- Rights Society (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 20): BMI
- Rights Society (tracks: 9): ASCAP
- Produced For – Tickner-Dickson Productions
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
GP is American singer-songwriter Gram Parsons' debut solo album. It was originally released in a gatefold sleeve in 1973. GP received critical acclaim upon release, but failed to reach the Billboard charts. In the original Rolling Stone review, which individually covered both GP and its follow-up, Grievous Angel, the reviewer praises Parsons' vocals and delivery paraphrasing Gram's lyrics, boy, but he sure can sing. GRIEVOUS ANGEL. An hour long exploration of the life, the music and the influence of Gram Parsons. Bob Harris explains how Parsons rewrote music history in only a few short years, examines the role he played in the development of popular music and looks back at the bizarre circumstances of his early death. The programme features a previously unheard interview with Parsons, plus contributions from Emmylou Harris and Keith Richards. GRAM PARSONS. Gram Parsons - Grievous Angel 1974. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Country Music. Gram Parsons. Songs in album Gram Parsons - Grievous Angel 1974. Gram Parsons - Return Of The Grievous Angel. Gram Parsons - Hearts Of Fire. Gram Parsons - I Can't Dance. Gram Parsons - Brass Buttons. Gram Parsons - 1000 Wedding. Gram Parsons - Medley Live From Northern Queb. Gram Parsons - Love Hurts. Gram P. Listen free to Gram Parsons GP, Grievous Angel Still Feeling Blue, We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning and more. 19 tracks 67:33. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue Parsons is an artist with a vision as unique and personal as those of Jagger-Richard, Ray Davies, or any of the other celebrated figures. GP sounds anachronistic for the most part the bulk of the tracks have a more classic C&W feel to them than anything thats come out of either Nashville or Bakersfield recently, with the notable exception of Merle Haggards better efforts and its no surprise that Merle was interested in producing Gram after hearing him. Mick Jagger wrote Wild Horses for and about the late Gram Parsons and its chorus describes the paradox that fueled Parsons life and vision. Return of the Grievous Angel - Gram Parsons. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Grievous Angel is the second and final solo studio album by Gram Parsons, compiled from summer 1973 sessions and released four months after his death from a morphine and alcohol overdose in September 1973. Grievous Angel peaked at number 195 on the Billboard charts. GP, Grievous Angel. Gram Parsons Format: Audio CD. Gram Parsons' two solo albums include New Soft Shoe Love Hurts , and 1000 Wedding. On his two early-1970s solo albums, collected here on one disc, Gram Parson lends his fragile, aching tenor to music that's the definition of what he called country soul. Grievous Angel Gram Parsons. The smartest move in the making of Gram Parson's posthumously released 1974 sophomore album is Emmylou Harris' promotion from backing singer to full-fledged duet partner-with the deliciously painful Love Hurts and Hearts on Fire immortalizing their rapport. Elvis Presley bandmembers add a barroom kick to Ooh Las Vegas, while Return of the Grievous Angel and In My Hour of Darkness best manifest the country rocker's tragic magic. Return of the Grievous Angel
Performer: Gram Parsons
Title: GP / Grievous Angel
Release date: 1990
Label: Reprise Records
Style: Alternative Rock, Country Rock
Catalog: 9 26108-2
Size MP3: 1042 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: CD, CD+G, Compilation