|1||California Über Alles|
Producer – Jim Keylor
|3||I Fought The Law|
Written-By – Sonny Curtis
|4||Saturday Night Holocaust|
Producer – Thom Wilson
|5||Buzzbomb From Pasadena|
Producer – Oliver DiciccoWritten By – Biafra, RayWritten-By – Ray, Biafra
|6||The Man With The Dogs|
Producer – Jim Keylor
|7||Kinky Sex Makes The World Go 'Round||4:17|
|8||Pull My Strings||5:53|
|9||A Child And His Lawnmower||0:54|
Guitar [Other] – 6025
Producer – Norm
|13||Night Of The Living Rednecks|
Written By – Biafra, Flouride, SlesingerWritten-By – Slesinger, Biafra, Flouride
|15||Holiday In Cambodia||3:43|
|16||Too Drunk To Fuck||2:38|
Guitar [Other] – 6025
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Dee Dee, Jayed Scotti, Winston Smith
- Artwork [Insert Booklet] – Armando Morales, Bruce Slesinger, Charles Gatewood, Coy Thane West, Damon, Dirk Dirksen, Frank Trembley, George Deutman, Greg Wright , Biafra, John Greenway, John Yates, Leslie , Lt. V. Vale, Mark Niedermayer, Mark Pauline, Michelle Hanissee, Mike Dickinson, Pat Wynne, Steve Ballinger, Steve Pfauter, The Fullerton License Plate Man, Tim Yohannan, Warren Hinckle ?, Winston Smith , Zeno
- Artwork [Sleeve Concept] – Biafra
- Bass Guitar – Klaus Flouride
- Compiled By – Jello Biafra
- Drums – Bruce Slesinger (tracks: A2 to A5, A8, B11 to B13, D17), D.H. Peligro
- Executive-Producer – Pippin Youth
- Guitar, Effects [Echoplex] – East Bay Ray
- Layout [Back Cover] – Christopher Rankin
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Producer – Dead Kennedys (tracks: A2 to A4, A7, B10, B15), Geza X (tracks: A1, A2, A8, B15), Jello Biafra (tracks: B9, B14, C16)
- Vocals – D.H. Peligro, Jello Biafra, Klaus Flouride
Includes cut-and-paste style lyric/credits booklet and Alternative Tentacles Records order form with No More Censorship Defense Fund information on the reverse side. Other versions came with a solid vinyl 7" instead of a flexi.
LP Side 1 listed as 'This Side'; Side 2 listed as 'That Side'.
The tracks are listed sequentially, from 1 to 17.
Flexi Side 1 is 45 RPM and Side 2 is 33 1/3 RPM.
LP ℗ + © 1987 Alternative Tentacles.
Jacket made in Canada.
Flexi mfd. in U.S.A. by Eva-Tone Soundsheets, Clearwater, FL. C & P 1987 Alternative Tentacles Records. Both songs published by Decay Music. This sound sheet comes free with the "Give Me Convenience Or Give Me Death" LP. If someone tries to charge you extra, steal it.
All songs published by Decay Music except B9 published by Acuff Rose Opryland Music Co Inc.
Bruce Slesinger is credited as 'Bruce Slesinger (A.K.A. Ted)'.
Jayed Scotti cover art and Winston Smith insert contributions for Fallout Productions.
Lt. V. Vale's insert contribution for Research.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts): VIRUS 57-A THE SKULL IS THE 'SMILING FACE' OF THE 80'S L 27588
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runouts): VIRUS 57-B DOLPHINS MAKE BETTER ANARCHISTS THAN PEOPLE DO L 27588 X
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 runouts): EV-102 437-00-1 AST_
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 runouts): EV-102 437-00-1 BST_
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 label): 1024371AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 label): 1024371BS
- Other (Flexi alternate Category): APPENDAGE - A
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles
- Manufactured By – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Distributed By – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Manufactured By – Eva-Tone Soundsheets
- Published By – Decay Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose-Opryland Music
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L 27588
Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death stylized as Give me convenience OR give me death is a compilation album by the American hardcore punk band Dead Kennedys. It was released in June 1987 through front man Jello Biafra's record label Alternative Tentacles. The album consists of songs or in some cases, different versions of songs that were not released on the band's studio albums. The original vinyl version had tracks 16 and 17 on an extra flexi disc. The album was certified gold by both BPI and. Dead Kennedys. Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death. The Orchard Music от лица компании Manifesto Records AMRA, LatinAutor, Abramus Digital, Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic и другие авторские общества 6. The Orchard Music от лица компании Manifesto Records Kobalt Music Publishing, AMRA, LatinAutor и другие авторские общества 10. Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death - Dead Kennedys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Released June 1987. Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death Tracklist. Police Truck Lyrics. What have the artists said about the album In a 2017 interview with PunkNews, Jello Biafra touched on the release of Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death: After we split, I thought even though its hard to get 7-inches stocked, people who only have the 12-inches have never heard songs like Too Drunk to Fuck or the b-sides like In sight or The man with the dogs. I put together Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death, the outtakes and singles album, that serves as a quasi-greatest hits album. Панк 1987. Police Truck. More by Dead Kennedys. Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables. Plastic Surgery Disasters, In God We Trust, Inc. Milking the Sacred Cow. Bedtime for Democracy. Live At the Deaf Club. Listen free to Dead Kennedys Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death Police Truck, Too Drunk to Fuck and more. 16 tracks 47:06. Group Compilation. Songs in album Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience Or Give Me Death 1987. Dead Kennedys - Police Truck. Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To Fuck. Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles. Dead Kennedys - The Man With The Dogs. Dead Kennedys - Insight. Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death 1987. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. The song is full of typical Dead Kennedys humor but isn't as good as some of the other tracks. On to track 3, for the legendary California Uber alles. One of the biggest Dead Kennedys songs of all time, it packs a powerful punch with it's well-crafted structure and dynamite delivery. However, after listening to it too much it becomes boring. It's a humorous, conceptual song about what would happen if Jerry Brown were to become president. Focusing for the most part on non-album cuts or various rarities, it appeals to hardcore Dead Kennedys fans as well as neophytes. The collection includes some of the band's earliest greats, like the legendary rant Too Drunk to Fuck, as withering a depiction of getting trashed and stupid as any. While the definitive California Über Alles and Holiday in Cambodia make the cut from the first album, there are also plenty of more obscure and unknown goodies
Performer: Dead Kennedys
Title: Give Me Convenience Or Give Me Death
Release date: 1987
Label: Alternative Tentacles
Catalog: VIRUS 57
Size MP3: 2939 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Compilation Flexi-disc, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM, 45 RPM