|2||It's All Good||3:42|
Backing Vocals – Sierra SwanRecorded By [Vocals] – Chris Vrenna
Backing Vocals – Sierra Swan
Backing Vocals – Aaron Lewis
|9||End Of The World||3:04|
|10||Just Got Wicked||4:00|
Producer – Fred Durst
|12||Sick Of Man||4:04|
|13||Send In The Clowns|
Backing Vocals – Aaron Lewis
- A&R – Fred Durst, Jenn Littleton, Jordan Schur
- Art Direction – Cold, Stefan G. Bucher
- Bass – Jeremy
- Coordinator [Flip Records Coordination] – Michael Woglom
- Coordinator [Production] – Les Scurry
- Creative Director – Joe Mama-Nitzberg
- Drums – Sam
- Engineer – Chris Vrenna (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), Sam Hofstedt (tracks: 7, 10, 12, 13)
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur
- Guitar – Kelly, Scooter, Terry
- Legal [Representation] – David Mantel
- Lyrics By – Scooter Ward
- Management – Andy Gould Management, Rob McDermott, Rob McDermott
- Management [Business] – Provident Financial
- Mastered By – Louis F. Hemsey
- Mixed By – David J. Holman
- Music By, Written-By – Cold
- Photography By – Jason Times, Myriam Santos Kayda
- Producer – Adam Kasper, Chris Vrenna (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), Cold
- Programmed By – Chris Vrenna
- Vocals, Keyboards, Piano – Scooter
Tracks 7, 10, 12, 13 recorded at Studio X, Seattle, WA. Tracks 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11 recorded at Amethyst Digital, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Cactus Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at GKS Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
©(P) Flip/A&M Records.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
- Barcode: 6 06949 07262 9
- Matrix / Runout: 0694907262RE1 0828817924
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Recorded At – Amethyst Digital
- Mixed At – Cactus Studios
- Mastered At – GKS Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Flip Records
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records
- Copyright (c) – Wb Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Into Everything Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flip Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
13 Ways to Bleed on Stage is the second studio album by American rock band Cold, released in 2000. With four popular singles, it gained substantial commercial success, achieving gold status, and landed Cold in the mainstream rock scene. About a year prior to recording 13 Ways, the band enlisted guitarist Terry Balsamo frontman Scooter Ward, who had sung and played guitar, wanted to focus solely on singing. No One Album Version. Bleed Aaron Lewis makes another appearance with Scooter on Cold's most emotional songs. This song is about what Cold is. the music. This is Cold's best acoustic song, if not their best. Year of the Spider compares to 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage with its emotion, but it can not compare to 13 Ways instrumentally. 13 Ways is also more clean-sounding than the Self-Titled. Album rating 910. 13 tracks 48:28. 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage is the second studio album by hard rock band Cold, released in 2000. The album bears generally dark themes such as drug addiction, relationship troubles, and social indifference. Guest vocalist include Aaron Lewis of Staind and Sierra Swan. Aaron Z. Lewis Lyrics. About 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage is the second studio album by American alternative metal band Cold, released in 2000. 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage Q&A. Songs in album Cold - 13 Ways To Bleed On Stage 2000. Cold - Just Got Wicked. Cold - Bleed Feat. Aaron Lewis. Go Unlimited. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Band Name Cold USA. Album Name 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. Type Album. Released date 2000. Labels Atlantic Records. Buy this album. Cold USA. Learn more. Other productions from Cold USA. The Things We Can't Stop. Sound - 8 COLD - 13 Ways To Bleed On Stage is a step up from their self titled album enhancing the raw HardRock sound apart from Bleed wich is an acoustic piece and giving it more flavour without leaving out any of the underlying emotion that seems to hang through all of COLD's music. I love the way the album is called 13 Ways To Bleed On Stage and. This CD is definately worth buying
Title: 13 Ways To Bleed On Stage
Release date: 12 Sep 2000
Label: Flip Records , Geffen Records
Style: Alternative Rock
Size MP3: 1416 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: CD, HDCD, Album