|1||Beats So Lonely|
Written-By – Keith Forsey
|2||Pictures For Pleasure|
Written-By – Nigel Harrison
Written-By – Robert Wilson, Steve Krikorian
Written-By – Andrew Williams
Written-By – David Oppenheim, Ira Schuster, Little Jack Little
|8||You Don't Belong Here|
Written-By – Steve Krikorian
Written-By – Holly Knight, Mike Chapman
|ST-124||Charlie Sexton||Pictures For Pleasure (LP, Album, Gre)||Not On Label||ST-124||Unknown|
|252 656-1||Charlie Sexton||Pictures For Pleasure (LP, Album)||MCA Records||252 656-1||Europe||1985|
|252 656-1||Charlie Sexton||Pictures For Pleasure (LP, Album, TP)||MCA Records||252 656-1||Europe||1985|
|1590221||Charlie Sexton||Pictures For Pleasure (LP)||MCA Records||1590221||Portugal||1985|
|5629-1||Charlie Sexton||Pictures For Pleasure (LP, Album)||MCA Records||5629-1||Australia||1985|
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Michael Goldstone
- Backing Vocals – Merchant Bankers
- Drum Programming – Arthur Barrow, Charlie Sexton, Keith Forsey
- Engineer – Dave Concors, Mick Guzauski
- Engineer [Second] – Daren Klein, Lori Fumar, Richard McKernan, Rick Clifford, Scott Mabuchi, Tommy Whitlock
- Guitar [Additional] – Richie Zito, Steve Schiff
- Keyboards [Additional] – Scott Wilk
- Keyboards, Bass – Arthur Barrow
- Management – Tim Neece
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Michael Frondelli (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3), Mick Guzauski (tracks: B4, B5)
- Music Consultant – Ian Bailey, Laurie Forsey, Nigel Harrison, Tony Childs
- Other [Stylist] – Vivian Turner
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Dennis Keeley
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jim Shea
- Producer – Keith Forsey
- Vocals, Bass, Grand Piano, Keyboards – Charlie Sexton
- Written-By – C. Sexton (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
Recorded at Conway Recording, Los Angeles and Oasis Recording Studio, Los Angeles
Tracks A1 to A4, B1 to B3 Mixed at Right Track Recording, New York City.
Tracks B4, B5 mixed at Conway Recording, Los Angeles.
℗ © 1985 MCA Records, Inc.
A1 published by Bibo Music Publishers and N.Y.M. (ASCAP)/Enchanted Dance (BMI)
A2 published by Unicity Music Inc. and Sextunes Music/Swindle Music (ASCAP)
A3 published by Unicity Music, Inc., Sextunes Music. Off Backstreet Music and Davand Music
A4 published by Robbins Music Corporation
B1 published by Unicty Music, Inc., Sextunes Music and Tea Time Tunes, Inc. (BMI)
B2, B3 published by Unicity Music Inc. and Sextunes Music
B4 published by Bibo Music Publishers and N.Y.M. (ASCAP)
B5 published by The Makiki Publishing Company Ltd.
- Barcode: 0 76732 5629 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): MCA4898
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): MCA4899
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side A): R-122039 A -1 A AI
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side B): R-122039 B -1 A AI A
- Manufactured By – RCA Music Service – R 122039
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishers
- Published By – N.Y.M.
- Published By – Enchanted Dance
- Published By – Unicity Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sextunes Music
- Published By – Swindle Music
- Published By – Off Backstreet Music
- Published By – Davand Music
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Tea Times Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Makiki Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
Pictures for Pleasure is the first studio album released by singerguitarist Charlie Sexton in 1985. The album was the first solo effort by the then 16-year-old musician who had already secured a reputation as a skilled guitarist. Pictures for Pleasure can best be described as a combination between Sexton's blues rock roots and the more commercially acceptable new wave genre. The album produced the Billboard Hot 100 17 hit Beat's So Lonely. The song was featured in the John Hughes filmmaker film. Charlie Sexton - Pictures For Pleasure 1985. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Charlie Sexton. Guitar Richie Zito, Steve Schiff Keyboards Scott Wilk Keyboards, Bass, Drums Arthur Barrow Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Piano , Keyboards, Drums Charlie Sexton. Songs in album Charlie Sexton - Pictures For Pleasure 1985. Charlie Sexton - Impressed. Charlie Sexton - Beat's So Lonely. Charlie Sexton - Restless. Charlie Sexton - Hold Me. Charlie Sexton - Pictures For Pleasure. Charlie Sexton - Tell Me. Like many teenagers, Charlie Sexton lusted after rock stardom - the only difference was, he had a chance to pursue his dream. Sexton certainly looked like the part, with his high cheek bones and pompadour, but since he was living in the '80s instead of the '50s he worshipped, his producers decided to push him toward new wave for his debut album, Pictures for Pleasure. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Pictures for Pleasure, 1985. Impressed, 04:19. Beat's So Lonely, 05:16. Hold Me, 04:32. Pictures for Pleasure, 04:57. Tell Me, 04:22. Attractions, 04:30. You Don't Belong Here, 04:58. Space, 03:31. Now playing . Charlie Sexton - Pictures For Pleasure Live. Pictures for Pleasure. Space Lyrics. About Pictures for Pleasure. Pictures for Pleasure Q&A. Listen free to Charlie Sexton Pictures For Pleasure Impressed, Beat's So Lonely and more. 9 tracks 40:46. Charles Wayne Sexton born August 11, 1968 is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter, best known as the guitarist for Bob Dylan's backing band from 1999 to 2002. Sexton's mother was 16 years old when she gave birth to him in San Antonio, Texas. When he was four, he and his mother moved to Austin, where clubs like the Armadillo World Headquarters, the Soap Creek Saloon, and more notably the Split Rail and Antone's Blues Club exposed him to popular music. Album 1985 9 Songs. Rock - Pictures For Pleasure. 06 - Tell Me. 07 - Attractions. Charlie Sexton Pictures For Pleasure, Phil Seymour, Hilly Michaels Calling Girls . Charlie Sexton Pictures For Pleasure Vinyl LP Record Album 1985 Beats So Lonely 5. Charlie Sexton Pictures For Pleasure, David Lindley Nils Lofgren I Came To Dance . Charlie sexton pictures for pleasure 1985 mca 5629-A lp w'lyrics inner slv . Pictures For Pleasure by Charlie Sexton LP MCA 1985 . Album by Charlie Sexton. Beat's So Lonely. Hold Me. Pictures For Pleasure. Tell Me. You Don't Belong Here. search forAlbum by Charlie Sexton. search for Charlie Sexton , Pictures For Pleasure
Performer: Charlie Sexton
Title: Pictures For Pleasure
Release date: 1985
Label: MCA Records
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Size MP3: 1196 mb
Rating: 4.0 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Club Edition