|1||Tower Of London|
Backing Vocals – Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Maye MacKennaGuitar – Skip McDonald
|2||Between You & Me|
Backing Vocals – Alan CarvellBass Guitar – Brad Lang
|3||(How To Be A) Millionaire|
Backing Vocals – Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Maye MacKennaGuitar – David Williams
|4||Fear Of The World|
Backing Vocals – Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Maye MacKennaCymbal – David PalmerSynthesizer [Fairlight Guitar Solo] – Gary Moberley
Backing Vocals – Alan CarvellBass Guitar – Brad Lang
|6||15 Storey Halo|
Arranged By [Gundigai Brass] – Gary MoberleyBacking Vocals – Alan CarvellDrums [Additional] – Chris Whitten
|7||So Hip It Hurts|
Arranged By [Gundigai Brass] – Gary MoberleyBacking Vocals – Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Maye MacKenna
|8||Be Near Me|
Bass Guitar – Brad LangCymbal – David PalmerMixed By – Martyn Webster
Backing Vocals – Alan CarvellCymbal – David PalmerTrumpet – Guy Barker
|10||A To Z|
Mixed By – Martyn Webster
|NTRH 3||ABC||How To Be A Zillionaire! (LP, Album, Gat)||Neutron Records||NTRH 3||UK||1985|
|90.074-L||ABC||How To Be A Zillionaire! (LP, Album)||Mercury||90.074-L||Venezuela||1985|
|PHCR-2080||ABC||How To Be A Zillionaire (CD, Album)||Mercury||PHCR-2080||Japan||1991|
|824 904-1B||ABC||How To Be A Millionaire (LP, Album)||Mercury||824 904-1B||Colombia||1986|
|28PP-1011||ABC||How To Be A Zillionaire! (LP, Album)||Mercury||28PP-1011||Japan||1985|
- Artwork [Art] – ABC, Best Films, Design K.B., Keith Breeden
- Engineer – Martyn Webster
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charles Harrowell, Dietmar Schillinger, Heff Moraes, Mark Stent, Mike Drake, Paul Corkett, Paul Wright
- Management [Abc Are Represented Worldwide By] – Partisan Management
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Performer – David Yarritu, Eden
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Piano, Synthesizer – Don Snow
- Presenter [Band Represented By] – Robert Warr
- Programmed By [Beatbox], Drums – Keith LeBlanc
- Sampler [Fairlight C.m.i.] – Gary Moberley
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Synthesizer, Sampler – Mark White
- Written-By, Producer, Lead Vocals – Martin Fry
Catalog number on inner labels: 422 824 904-1 M-1
Catalog number on spine: 824 904-1 M-1
Recorded at Jacobs Studios Surrey.
Mixed at Sarm West Studios, London.
84 into 85
Mastered at Townhouse Studios, London.
Art - Keith Breeden at Design K.B./Best Films/ABC
ABC are represented worldwide by Partisan Management, 71 Great Russell St., London W1
Copyright © 1985 Neutron Music/10 Music Ltd.
Published in the U.S.A. and Canada by Nymph Music (BMI). Used by permission.
℗ 1985 Phonogram Ltd. (London)
Manufactured and marketed by Polygram Records, Inc., 810 Seventh Avenue, New York. N.Y. 10019.
422-824 904-1 M-1
- Barcode (Text): 0 42282 49041
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 422•824•904•1•A•2-1-1-Q PRC MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK ¢ TS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 422•824•904•1B•PRC•R-1-1-1-Q 0
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Neutron Music
- Copyright (c) – 10 Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Published By – Nymph Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jacobs Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
How to Be a. Zillionaire is the third studio album by English pop band ABC. It was originally released in October 1985, on the labels Neutron, Mercury and Vertigo. The album peaked at No. 28 on the UK Albums Chart and at No. 30 on the Billboard 200. Four singles were released from the album, How to Be A Millionaire UK Singles Chart: No. 49 Billboard Hot 100: No. 20, Be Near Me UK: No. 26 US: No. 9, Vanity Kills UK: No. 74 US: No. 91, and the fourth was Ocean Blue, UK: No. How To Be A Zillionaire - ABC. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. ABC - How To Be A Millionaire DCNS '85. Incorporating light hip-hop rhythms, ABC made sure Zillionaire sounded contemporary for mid-'80s dance clubs, and as a result, some of the record sounds stiff and dated. Still, when Fry's sense of melody is on, as on the catchy single Be Near Me, or when he works in his vicious, cynical wit, as on How to Be a Millionaire and So Hip It Hurts, the record rivals the peaks of Lexicon of Love. Album 1985 14 Songs. How to Be a Zillionaire. Rock item:How to Be a Zillionaire by ABC Audio CD . Only 4 left in stock more on the way. Ships from and sold by . Remastered reissue of the 1985 album features 17 total tracks and includes the 8 bonus tracks 'How to Be a Trillionaire' Harajuku mixpreviously unreleased, 'What's Your Destination', 'Vanity Kills' US remix, 'Vanity Kills' Abigail's Party mix, 'Ocean Blue' single mix, 'Judy's Jewels', 'Fear of the World In. Synthpop New Wave. Songs in album ABC - How To Be A Zillionaire 1985. ABC - Fear Of The World. This Abc record is full of synth flavor. Lots new york electro breakbeat drum machines, keith LeBlanc provided some nice beats, twinkly sounding keyboards, and artificial moods of all sorts. The tone throughout is fun and bright. Abc really nailed their lexicon of love sound but I think this one might be their best album. Also be sure to check out the abc b sides and remixes from the mid to late 80s. Répondre Me notifier 3 Helpful. covers 1080's album by ABC - British alternative rock group. 14 - 14 Vanity Kills. How to Be a Zillionaire Artist. urn:mb releasegroup id:b2267379-9b5a-3b08-9b62-efd3ac8af3d9 urn:mb release id:2c92fe51-2788-41ca-8fd2-8b7416acd72b urn:mb release id . How to Be a Zillionaire 1985. Album by ABC. How to Be a Millionaire. was sampled in. Omen by Orbital 1990. The Future by Armando 1996. And the Break Goes Again Italia Mix by Frankie Bones 1990. see 8 more connections. Be Near Me. was covered in
Title: How To Be A Zillionaire!
Release date: 1985
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
Catalog: 422 824 904-1 M-1, 824 904-1 M-1
Size MP3: 2482 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album