|1||Czary Mary (Cherry Mary)||2:14|
|2||Enple (Brothers In Arms)||3:32|
|4||Czary Mary (Cherry Mary)||2:15|
|5||Franek Chrzonszcz (Frank The Beetle)||2:58|
|6||Milosc Na Marne (Love In Vain)||3:52|
- Artwork [Art], Design – Martha Mulawa
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Grzegorz Dyduch
- Drums, Percussion, Bass Guitar, Instruments [Metal Bin], Backing Vocals – Marek Piotrowicz
- Guitar, Bass Guitar, Loops [Bass-Loops], Synthesizer – Artur Gasik
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Tomasz Radziszewski
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Voice – Marcin Swietlicki
- Mixed By, Producer [Produced By] – Peter Brzezinski (tracks: 1, 5)
- Music By – Gasik (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Dyduch (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Piotrowicz (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Robert Johnson (tracks: 4), Radziszewski (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Other [Generous Publisher, Godfather] – Peter "Hot Pants" Praschil
- Other [Stylist] – Marianne Perun
- Photography By [Photographed By] – Christopher Skomski
- Recorded By – Alec Galas (tracks: 1, 5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer [Produced By] – Artur "Grandpa" Gasik
- Words By – Swietlicki (tracks: 2 to 5), Radziszewski (tracks: 1)
Track 1 & 5 recorded at "Studio Mastykarz" February-March 1999.
Tracks 2-4 recorded, mixed and produced at "Hairy Caterpillar Studio Giebultow" (HCSGB) November/December 1999.
"Fridom" was inspired by Christoph Jaworski's screenplay "O rety moja babcia ma chłopaka".
"Franek Chrzonszcz" was taken from the still unpublished soap-musical "Remember December".
Made in Poland
© & ℗ 1999 Music Corner Records
Released in jewel case.
Video is not mentioned on the release.
Enhanced section contains video in .mpg format.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
- Barcode (As printed): 7 24388 82732 4
- Barcode: 724388827324
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.com.pl [Takt logo] 020019 MUSIC CORNER [Takt logo]
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LK96
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 9R22
- Rights Society: ZAIKS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music Corner Records
- Copyright (c) – Music Corner Records
- Recorded At – Studio Mastykarz
- Recorded At – Hairy Caterpillar Studio
- Produced At – Hairy Caterpillar Studio
- Mixed At – Hairy Caterpillar Studio
- Pressed By – www.takt.com.pl
- Pressed By – Takt
Listen free to Świetliki Wieprze Czary Mary Cherry Mary, Fridom Freedom and more. 6 tracks 21:49. Listen online top songs Swietliki. Download the latest song of Wieprze: Enple. Swietliki - Wieprze. Release type: Album. Release source: CD. Year: 2000. Świetliki The Fireflies are a Polish band formed in Cracow in October 1992. They perform music described as a mix of alternative rock and sung poetry. Marcin Świetlicki is a lead vocalist and author of lyrics in most songs. Grzegorz Dyduch plays bass guitar. Since 2005 group often invites actor Bogusław Linda to participate in recordings and concerts as a guest vocalist. Until 2013 the group published 5 studio albums and gave 191 concerts. Current members. Marcin Świetlicki vocals 1992present. Add album to Cart. Zle Misie 2001. Ogrod Koncentracyjny 1995. Cacy Cacy Fleishmaschine 1996. Sromota CD1 2013. Sromota CD3 2013. Sromota CD2 2013. Perły Przed Wieprze 1999. Las Putas Melancôlicas Y Exlusivas CD1 2005. Cacy Cacy Love Mix 1996. Las Putas Melancôlicas Y Exlusivas CD2 2005. Czary Mary. Perly Przed Wieprze. Your Rating. Universal Distribution 5205092. Perły przed wieprze. Release group by Świetliki. PL1999. Music Corner Records. MCRD037. Release group information. Artist . They perform music described as a mix of alternative rock and poetry. Polish poet Marcin Świetlicki is the lead vocalist and author of lyrics in most of their songs. Album: Las putas melancólicas Released: 2005 Boguslaw Linda - singing Grzegorz Dyduch - bass guitar , double bass Artur Gasik - electric guitar which songs from which albums Świetliki played through the łość na marne Love In Vain 21. Franek Chrzonszcz Frank The Beetle 22. Play whole album. Other albums. Sromota CD 1
Release date: 04 Mar 2000
Label: Music Corner Records, Pomaton EMI
Style: Alternative Rock, Poetry
Size MP3: 1680 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: CD, EP, Enhanced